Start Indoors, Move Outdoors Complete Procedure?

• Thread starter Daylight
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Daylight

Daylight

start indoors, move outdoors complete procedure? seeds (feminized, regular, autoflower). T5 48”x31” 8 bulb 432 watt 6500K. next to 4’wide x 5’high window sun side living room. house temp is set at 70F. ductless HVAC creates some circular air flow. house humidity is a little high looking at condensation on windows. outdoors will be full sun from 9am to 1 hour before sunset. oregon
1. use JiffyPots for seeds to tiny sprouts (what type of soil?) Jiffy Organic Mix?

2. put JiffyPots in 2 gal. fabric transplanting pots (what type of soil?)

3. HOW LONG in time and/or HOW HIGH can these grow indoors?

A. must i have a fan blowing on them at all times? can they get powdery mildew as small leaf plants?

B. do i have to keep room humidity set? (low %?)

C. is there a rule of when to start indoors and what day to move outdoors?

D. is leaving the light on 24 hours from seeds to 2’ an option or does that mess up their cycle? i’d rather have them in the house the least time as possible so if leaving on the light 24 hours allows me to start in april and not march i’d prefer that.

4. move outdoors into specially formulated cannabis soil in 100 gal. and 85 gal. fabric pots. a “new” employee at this gigantic organic soil company i’m getting told me not to use their soil for starts? she wasn’t really sure.

5. not sure if autoflower starting indoors then move outdoors works well?

PS.
thanks for the help, last year too with the store bought clones purchased late, all outdoor grow. some got powdery mildew in oct, clipped those didn’t see any more white in the harvest or dry. messed up a dozen things but still got what is seen in pic. thanks!

Start indoors move outdoors complete procedure
Top Bottom