Start Of Botrytis Or ???

• Thread starter Growin Grass
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Growin Grass

Growin Grass

Went for a slow dry on this stuff and looked through it really carefully before hand, but now I've got this in the bigger buds. My first thought was bud rot but I'll the pictures I've seen are full on garbage and it's hard for me to say...

Lalabot

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
If the bud crumbles apart easily, then yes, some sort of mold has set in. But it cannot be botrytis because that affects living plant tissues, not dead plant tissues.

R

rascali

if you are referring to that slight "blonding" at the center of the bud - probably not. you can scope it, looking for mycelium (thready mold parts), but i think you're just going to see a gradual "bleaching" of the inner flower. sometimes this is just the plant scavenging nutrients from un-lighted portions of bud, sometimes it's just a natural part of the plant going gently into the long good night...

Growin Grass

Growin Grass

I don't see any webbing also don't have a scope though
No smell
No taste
I think I'm okay
Gonna see if I can look more into the blonding

D

Dall

Went for a slow dry on this stuff and looked through it really carefully before hand, but now I've got this in the bigger buds. My first thought was bud rot but I'll the pictures I've seen are full on garbage and it's hard for me to say...

View attachment 545032
I can see u have white fluff in your stems, I have the same problem and under closer inspection (60microns)can see this disease fungi?travels systemicly through different stages from usually hollow cannabis stems that are now full of a white substance that next travels to sugar leaves leaving their stems purple then through veins of leaves looking like fine hairs but very close up are more like gell claws, rust spots appear then leaves shrivel up going completely brown then dropping off , plants stay alive with treatment but it just seems to keep growing on plant through budding showing some black pubic like hairs on buds and white fluff dots, I think it could be a form of pythium that doesn't affect roots, you really need a microscope to see properly, I got one $20 on line works fine, would be interested to hear if u have same symtems,

Top Bottom