Start over, or try to save these?

• Thread starter BigD66
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BigD66

BigD66

I sprouted these girls on Feb 1, and then I pushed them too hard I think. I had them outside, topped and they all seemed to stop growing. Then the leaf discolorations appeared. I think because I overfed them. I have looked for bugs and not seen any.

I have since moved them inside, and purchased a 20,000 lumen T5 fixture for a tent that I had (used as a drying tent last year). My plan is now to keep them inside under the light for a month until the outdoor weather stabilizes and then move them to their 30 gallon outdoor homes. The question is, will they recover. given proper feeding (for now just plain H20 that is filtered (260ppm after filter) and PH'd to 6.4.

Or, do I get some new seeds and start over. Oh, I should add that they are in 2 gallon transfer pots with FFOF cut with about 10% #3 vermiculite.

Start over or try to save these
Start over or try to save these 2
Start over or try to save these 3
Moshmen

Moshmen

Stop feeding for minute , especially cal mag if u use it? too small to top need 4/5 nodes in my opinion.

BigD66

BigD66

Stop feeding for minute , especially cal mag if u use it? too small to top need 4/5 nodes in my opinion.
They had 5 nodes when I topped them. I cut them back to the third and stripped the rest (main lining them to 16 Colas).
This is them "pre-topping".

FE8B748E 5B5A 4F25 8DCE 174C09A13AA4
Madbud

Madbud

Gotta harden them a couple days in shade before direct sunlight. They’ll come back.

ezenzyme

ezenzyme

heheheh did ya just throw your pretty lil indoor starts outside and burned them proper? You need to keep em outside in the shade or under shade cloth and run supp lighting. You skipped hardening them off, the sun creates millions of more lumens any light could every create; as well as the wind, cold at night and many variables that are outside and not inside. your cool, but look into hardening off i like to make a shade structure with shade cloth on it, and take it off for periods during the following week to slowly acclimate them to the outdoors. Oh yea, keep grow room windows open for a week or two and many fans on max speed.

Madbud

Madbud

The other thing you ran into last year from your pics is reveg, all those single and triple leaves. Run your indoor lights close to natural light schedule, maybe an extra 2 hours light at most. My opinion, your grow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom