• Thread starter TheCoolestMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

StarBud Hype or Reality?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Z

zoochory

I am fully aware of what cheese are, a skunk#1. A skunk#1 with a indica dominant high, imo. It's all good, let's aggree that we disagree.

T

TIME2UNITE

They need to add an Indica/Sativa and Sativa/Indica hybrid catagory to the cups. Let the real Indica's and the real Sativas win the Sativa and Indica catagories.

We could say Cheese is far from a Sativa and far from an Indica at the same time, same with other strains that get wins in the Sativa and Indica catagories.

Yeah its all good, it really doesn't concern me since I'm not a fan of the cups anyway but it's just funny to me what kind of strains win and what catagories they win in.

N

nouvellechef

I will still put it in my garden, regardless, as long as it produces and is straight dank. Dont care about all the drama where it came from. If none is found around here, it will clear the shelves in no time. Just like the rest, if its dank.

P

puffinpiff

lol CHILL. everybody please stop bein silly about the cheese! u cats should all know that there are several different "versions" of cheese. there's the clone-only exodus cut which IS mostly sativa. then there's Big Buddha's version which is the exodus cut crossed with an AFGHANI. and the buddha version is in my opinion mostly indica, not so much in appearance but the buzz is def. indy. so ur both right. i blame big buddha for creating the confusion by not clearly labelling theirs as a cross of the original. both are dank by the way, just depends on what ur after.

P

pitch_black

Gents
Hortilab Starbud is NOT JJ related!period.
give some credit ppl-these guys are taking the long road -
and should be respected for that.
i wish u guys all the best!
and may the best genetics win

C

croniholic

sounds like a good stain to me. I would like to run it someday.

O

Old HAGgler

man i like how people dig up old posts but i find it kinda funny i read through it all, like 5 or 6 months pass and then people start posting like its going to re spark the shit.

all was said and done, BEFORE SUMMER. come on guys..

thanks for bumping the thread though it was a good read.... curious as to if JJ ever decided in his head. im with everyone else.

fuck the cup, fuck the hype, fuck all ya'll jerk ish opinions. I JUST WANT DANK

cop it steal it breed it whatever, to be honest i could care less if you "steal" someones lines, i agree its their work but its all weed, nobody owns shit when it comes to a plant.

i almost with someone would do this with all the OG's and bubba s and stuff. i hate wating 5 months just to get ousted by a random drop..... just to end up having to buy shit i could have gotten without waiting.

someone PLEASE START WORKING WITH KUSHs. you say there is enough but really???? everyone talks about all these lines and i never see em! other than candyman ya'll keep it to straight forward, gotta progress!

O

Old HAGgler

man this was a good read, i hate reading all the way through though and realizing someone just bumped it.

this was said and done all about 6 months ago.

curious as to what JJ's opinion ultimately became.....

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
The facts as I understand them......

The original seeds came from the midwest and made there way to Amsterdam where Hortilab grew some out and one of them was the Starbud clone.

We need to find out who the midwest guy was or who was the guy that sent the seeds to Hortilab if we want to find out what starbud might be.

When I think midwest and a grower who would send seeds to the moon if somebody wanted them I think of MOLE. Then I think of Uranium Cranium.

What if Starbud is Urananium Cranium? That would be cool.

Starbud still hasn't been released has it?

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Thats exactly what i was wondering Tobor! Hey hortilab where u at bro? any news yet?

HortiLab

HortiLab

"StarBud" is no myth and will finally appear here at the Farm in seed form in 2011.

K

Karma Genetics

Its a bit like teh WHite but more fruity ore kushy, i would say te white is more hashy then the starbud.

I smoked it at the 420 that year.

Its very nice, no Bla bla there for shure.

HortiLab

HortiLab

"StarBud" is no myth and will finally appear here at the Farm in seed form in 2011.

The "StarBud" myth finally becomes reality!

S1 seeds of the award winning clone will be mailed to the Farm next week!

:movie

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
The "StarBud" myth finally becomes reality!

S1 seeds of the award winning clone will be mailed to the Farm next week!

:movie

Wow great news Hortilab!, Thank you!!!!

Any idea on what they will run for?

Im stoked!!

HortiLab

HortiLab

They will be BIN´s and go for 65 Euro per pack of 5 fem seeds.

M

Monkeymonk840

Damn why all the hating give hortilab a chance. I got ripped for mentioning the pitbull strain. And I finally tried it 4 myself and it's decent. I got the starbud myself and I'm from the midwest as well. I've smoked a lot of oldschool stuff and new school and grown out a lot of strains. I know a lot of growers and have access to a lot of unknown and known strains in the Midwest. I believe the story about having no clue. The Midwest since herb is highly illegal has a lot of growers and smokers not interested in names since people lie to sell their weed. Or got seeds or clones and didn't care what it's name is it's just nugs and they need 60 bucks 4 3 grams. And that's the Midwest. Thanks 4 waiting 4 testing I hope its flame. What's the outdoor finish time? And if they were trying to profit off hype they wouldn't have waited so long to sell it right after a cup win is when everyone blindly buys shit since it's at it's peak of interest and is marketed by hightimes who are the biggest scammers of hype around remember the UFO LEDs? Why wait why not contract it out like the big boys do? They waited for results and now since they missed their free marketing window are trying to market it here. And where is the love? Why diss someone for trying to sell their product and inform us about what they do know. Too many egos I'm surprised we as growers and smokers and breeders can't all sit down share info be respectful and watch out for each other. We all need each other to survive and to allow the next group who takes our place access to our knowledge and creations like chem said share the clones.

HortiLab

HortiLab

Did these ever drop?

Nope, not yet.

There was a problem with the delivery of the shipment in Spain. Therefore the letter was returned to the NL.

The seeds have been posted again and should arrive @ the Farm next week!

:character0053:

Top Bottom