started 12/12 on my aculpoca gold from growers choice seeds

• Thread starter biggerbud420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Looks great bought a pac of blueberry auto and got a free pac of cream auto, there prices are very cheap so was wary but now that i saw ur plant i feel a bit better, was very lucky got 2 pacs of Mdanzig sour 60, regular autoflowers non feminized, this was bred by Mdanzig and Joint Dr, after there first colaberation they busted up Joint Dr is considered the father of autoflowers but Mdanzig was right there, Mdanzig calls his blue streak Joint Dr calls his blueberry ryder same stuff different name, but i wanted to get hold of some of that old school blueberry, sour 60 is blueberry x master kush x sour diesel but non feminized autoflower beans, Mdanzig had a plant called sour spyder by working off sour 60 and feminized it, only place i can find is some obscure seed shop in Amsterdam, there legit but since that strain disappeared they must be selling very old stock and not shure i want to part with $130 for 5 old beans, but if i get more females than males il polinate one and get free beans.

roncruiser

roncruiser

Closing in on my very first harvest.
Acapulco Gold from Barney's.

Tomorrow,1/30,will be 7 full weeks after the first pistils appeared.

1/30: is 7 full weeks or 49 days.
2/6: is 8 full weeks or 56 days.
2/10: is 60 days
2/20: is 70 days

Barney's Site indicates 60-70 days of flower.

I see amber trichomes but but most of the amber trichomes are occurring on the lower parts of the buds. I also see a lot of mostly clear and some milky on the top half of the buds. Which is confusing me.

I have a few questions...

Where should I be inspecting the trichomes?
Lower part of the buds where there are a lot of amber, or the upper part of the buds where there are no Amber's and mostly clear trichomes?

Should I be taking an average of the overall ripeness of the trichomes on a bud?

The confusing part is that the plant is still 12 days away from Barney's recommended minimum 60 days. Which I know is a round about average.

Should I harvest now?

I don't know how to judge ripeness of a bud by touch. So, I need to go by visual cues and what I hear from from you all.

Need some help if possible...

Thanks!

The photo was taken today.

PXL 20210127 010301566
roncruiser

roncruiser

At the bottom part of the cola below the 4 inch mark there are a lot of Amber. At the top part of the bud above the 4 inch mark, there are lots of clear and milky trichomes.

Where do I gauge trichomes, from top half or the bottom half of the cola?

Or take an average?

If I gauge trichome color by the bottom half of the cola, it's done and ready to harvest.

If I gauge the trichomes by the top of the cola, it's nowhere near ready.

Latest posts

Top Bottom