started 12/12 on my aculpoca gold from growers choice seeds

• Thread starter biggerbud420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
biggerbud420

biggerbud420

How much training did you do? When did you start?
i don't rem exactly when i started maybe around week 3 and i adjusted like every 3 days lol the buds look bigger on camera i mean the plant is maybe 14 inches tall lol im worried if the buds don't double in size or more im not gonna get much at all i got 2.5 oz off my pineapple auto i was hoping for atleast 4 off the gold because it was a photo

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

i was gonna save all seeds but what is an s1 seed ?
Well to my knowledge an S1 seed is a self created feminized seed that a female plant will sometimes make. Even if there is no pollen or males around sometimes a female plant will create a few clones of herself in seed form. There absolutely must be something to it because every time I find a lone seed in a plant it is always a female.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Well to my knowledge an S1 seed is a self created feminized seed that a female plant will sometimes make. Even if there is no pollen or males around sometimes a female plant will create a few clones of herself in seed form. There absolutely must be something to it because every time I find a lone seed in a plant it is always a female.
ok cool i got some seed like that out of some stuff i been smokin here took me a year to get 6 seeds

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Ending of week 6 updates
20201203 212238
20201203 212218
20201203 212205
20201203 212136
20201203 212148
20201203 212144
20201203 212126
20201203 212120
20201203 212114

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Hell yeah man looking bomb! I love that short squat structure that is my favorite way to grow them out. I top the shit out of them. Surprised yours grew like that kind of seems odd for Acapulco Gold I thought that would be more sativa tall and lanky. Keep the pics coming! 👍

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Hell yeah man looking bomb! I love that short squat structure that is my favorite way to grow them out. I top the shit out of them. Surprised yours grew like that kind of seems odd for Acapulco Gold I thought that would be more sativa tall and lanky. Keep the pics coming! 👍
yea me too i would of waited to switch to flower if i would have known . i did do alot of lst training on tho . 1 day i hope i can get some REAL acapulco gold seed that is not a hybrid

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Go to Colombia or Mexico and score some weed. Save the seeds.
i'm sure i would still get something you would find fault in so why dont you go to Columbia and get ME some aculpoca gold weed and I will save the seeds

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Well Growers Choice Seeds at least seem to be a pretty reputable company I would hope that the seeds that they sent you at least were part Acapulco Gold. Maybe you just happened to stumble on a rare short pheno. That kind of stuff happens sometimes i mean generally speaking strains have a certain characteristic set but not every single pheno will reflect that.

Overall I have had good success with the growers Choice seeds actually the Afghan Auto seeds I sent to you BigDaddy420 those were crossed with Growers Choice genetics. That is actually one of my favorite F1 auto crosses. It is however possible that the breeder made a mistake and sent you a mislabeled seed that has happened to me twice. No matter how reputable the company there always is slight chance for packaging human error.

TinkTHC

TinkTHC

Well Growers Choice Seeds at least seem to be a pretty reputable company I would hope that the seeds that they sent you at least were part Acapulco Gold. Maybe you just happened to stumble on a rare short pheno. That kind of stuff happens sometimes i mean generally speaking strains have a certain characteristic set but not every single pheno will reflect that.

Overall I have had good success with the growers Choice seeds actually the Afghan Auto seeds I sent to you BigDaddy420 those were crossed with Growers Choice genetics. That is actually one of my favorite F1 auto crosses. It is however possible that the breeder made a mistake and sent you a mislabeled seed that has happened to me twice. No matter how reputable the company there always is slight chance for packaging human error.
Growers choice mixed up seeds? I have ordered from them. What happened? PM me please.

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

No I should clarify it wasn't Growers Choice that mixed up the seeds. When I said it has happened to me a few times it was with other breeders. However out of the 3 times I have ordered from Growers Choice there was only one time I was unsatisfied. It was with their purple auto strain I ordered a 3 pack and only 1 germinated and when it did it was a mutant and had odd bud structure and had loose pathetic spindly foxtail buds all over the place. That was the only time that was bad. The other 2 orders were fire and good enough to make me forget about the lame strain 😂

growsince79

growsince79

i really want some real old school 60's and 70's shit
What were you smoking in the 60's and 70's? I guess it depends on where you lived. I didn't start smoking until the 70's. It was mostly Mexican and Colombian. But we did manage to get good Hawaiian and Thai every now and then. The domestic weed didn't really get going till 78-79 were I lived.

Top Bottom