Started A Cmh Grow With 12 27 Gal Sites.

• Thread starter Aktommy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mandalaman

mandalaman

This thread is awesome. How tall will they get in those 27g?

H

Highatollah

so I can easily work on the scrogs instead of crawling under them.

Haha yeah. I went with Undercurrent's room size when in retrospect I should have framed my room wider so I have more room to move and work. It sucks being a giant man and trying to cramp myself in.

Aktommy

Aktommy

Day 7 under the CMH 315s. I'm running the lights at a 100 percent now and the plants seem to be eating the spectrum up. Very healthy looking with more purples and deep greens in the stems and leafs. I'm just now seeing good vertical growth due to the roots just hitting the water now plus they were topped 5 days ago.

IMG 1778
IMG 1770
IMG 1766
Aktommy

Aktommy

Day 8 and seeing more roots coming through the pots. So I feel the top drip flora flex system is working good for keeping the roots hydrated after transplanting into the main system. I'll be backing off the watering cycle over the next week until I no longer will be using the top drip.

IMG 1788
IMG 1789
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

My 12 disc did the same thing. Only 3 heads of 12 currently work. Out of warranty as well. Collecting dust in my garage.

Aktommy

Aktommy

Ugh that sucks to hear. I think he started using a different manufacture for the 12 head units. Spring is around the corner and humidity levels will be fine then, hope it last another month.

Latest posts

Top Bottom