startin seeds

• Thread starter vaporedout
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vaporedout

vaporedout

im just about done with my 3rd grow and im gettin comfy. i want to try seeds this run, i always read people asking about where to get the best seeds, mostly i see the response THCbay. now im looking around and i cant figure out which to go with, i want to do 2 different kinds in the room, 1 pure indica(or close too) and 1 pure sativa(or close too) i like havin one for the day time and a nice strong "sleepy" night time one. i was looking at A-train (although its a 50/50) seemed nice. i enjoyed the mr. nice from the fruitridge club, put me right to sleep. not to big on the diesels though...... havent grown any whites...

i just want to have some shit that clubs dont really carry and that ive never had before. throw some names at me and ill research em. ive got about 2 weeks at the most before i start so thanks in advance!!

and dont forget outdoors is sneaking up and im gonna do a lil baskin robbins this time (couple plants, all different strains) so any ideas there also will be helpful!!

bonkia

bonkia

Anything that is super hot doesnt sit around very long all the breeders bring something special to the table. Alot of really nice beans around and plenty of info on the site ive been reasearching for about 3 months to find the one i want and everyone and their grandma is after it. I dont think there is much you can go wrong with on here.

O

ookiimata

I've always found that most of the huge breeders who advertise in HT and guys on those levels are best avoided for the most part. That's just me, though, and I'm sure their shit will still be fire. I just think that the smaller guys are doing better work these days. Mota, RezDog, Sannie. Barney's Farm seems to get good feedback, but I've never grown their stuff. I'm interested in it, though.

The A-Train is okay, but it's not the best for medicinal purposes. I've never grown it, but I've smoked a bunch and have read comments on it by others on the internet. Maybe some type of Chemdog or some of Mota's indicas for sleep. Cinderella is always a winner. And SSH. I've got some of Sannie's Killing Fields waiting to pop, and it is supposed to be an amazing sativa.

I'd recommend that you choose your strains with the intent of breeding your own crosses in mind. You can start with great genetics and really fine tune yourself some super elite shit that works for you the best that way.

Top Bottom