Starting a small medical cannabis shop

• Thread starter Maccheeseboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I understand. Bring that 🔥 to maine and rake in those donations. Why be like the “other” guys. Just my opinion haha. Scroll the like last 10
Pages of this thread. Killer. 1 or 2 week veg I don’t remember.
I love Maine I haven't been there since I want to say 2010 or 11, it's been awhile, am looking at properties up there currently; Having known a few Maine-iacs through the years and just judging by that I'm guessing bout everybody up there grows their own, no?

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I love Maine I haven't been there since I want to say 2010 or 11, it's been awhile, am looking at properties up there currently; Having known a few Maine-iacs through the years and just judging by that I'm guessing bout everybody up there grows their own, no?
I’d assume so. The OP is trying to start a business in Maine. It is beautiful. I have been once. I really fell in love with Rhode Island. I could move there.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I’d assume so. The OP is trying to start a business in Maine. It is beautiful. I have been once. I really fell in love with Rhode Island. I could move there.
Yeah I guess maybe if you're in one of the few cities that might be a business opportunity but I always assumed that most people grew their own up there, people in Maine pretty much do everything themselves lol! Very resourceful, lot of good hunting and fishing up there too

mancorn

mancorn

“Edibles that are flaky and buttery” have a shelf life of maybe 2 weeks. Nor does anyone want product made from fan leaves and stems. 10mg is 10mg, so need to get the THC or CBD somewhere. I don’t really think this would be more than a hobby business at most.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
“Edibles that are flaky and buttery” have a shelf life of maybe 2 weeks. Nor does anyone want product made from fan leaves and stems. 10mg is 10mg, so need to get the THC or CBD somewhere. I don’t really think this would be more than a hobby business at most.
Bingo.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I dont think dispensaries in CA even sell autoflower,and if they did it wouldnt sell,in the span of 5 years weed will be available for in home delivery acro$$ state lines

I dont think the state governments will want that.

Maccheeseboy

Maccheeseboy

I agree. The statement for the plant waste being used for baking is wrong. Guess i should have thought about that. My intentions were to use a dedicated tent for my nuggets specific to baking.
As for the two weeks shelflife i expect that. Product would only be shipped locally within the town or at most the state. My research shows that tons of people want better edibles such as cupcakes cakes and turnovers ect. The plan lays out where waste is to go. Figured it would appease the local goverment. But again you are right. That staement is being removed.

As to this being a hobby bussiness sure it appears that way because I am just starting. Ive been growing for myself for years, but 1 or 2 plants 10 at one time but thats it.

I have to start somewhere. This feedback is great. I want to be different.

All these big timers and people with mad financial backing dont own anything but a giant pocket of debt. This aint cali and im not looking to refill the bud of america. Just a smill time guy looking to make a living selling quality food and bud.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I agree. The statement for the plant waste being used for baking is wrong. Guess i should have thought about that. My intentions were to use a dedicated tent for my nuggets specific to baking.
As for the two weeks shelflife i expect that. Product would only be shipped locally within the town or at most the state. My research shows that tons of people want better edibles such as cupcakes cakes and turnovers ect. The plan lays out where waste is to go. Figured it would appease the local goverment. But again you are right. That staement is being removed.

As to this being a hobby bussiness sure it appears that way because I am just starting. Ive been growing for myself for years, but 1 or 2 plants 10 at one time but thats it.

I have to start somewhere. This feedback is great. I want to be different.

All these big timers and people with mad financial backing dont own anything but a giant pocket of debt. This aint cali and im not looking to refill the bud of america. Just a smill time guy looking to make a living selling quality food and bud.
Hell yeah brotha. Help the people
Of your community. I sincerely hope you prosper. And you’re right, all those millionaires started somewhere. You’ve got the right mindset. Happy
Grows.
Burnz

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

We freeze the cupcakes, muffins, brownies, cookies etc. and they defrost very well.

We make the infused coconut oil from long jar cured close bud leaf trim and loose or small buds. Smoother and better flavor in our opinion. Helps that Mrs. MMG is a fantastic chef and baker. :-)

Only premium looking flowers go for smoking.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Dang MM, I have trouble fitting “Full Spectrum” on the label. MM’s Long Jar Cured Close Bud Leaf Cannabis Infused Cupcake is going to drive your graphics department batty.

Lol :-)

Top Bottom