Starting Again, Big Important News

• Thread starter Foxlink
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moto

Moto

Alrighty Farmers, it's been almost 5 months, so, sadly this will be last post until the smoke report. The Trans-Siberian has grown so well in her little spot, I couldn't be happier. Here are the last few pics on how well she did:

View attachment 703291 View attachment 703292 View attachment 703293 View attachment 703294

Those were taken after her flush (at ~11:00 this morning ), and right before I turned the small lights out and started to work on trimming (probably going to take ~ 3 hours for me). I'll post pics if you want to see how well I did considering this is my first run, but at least lemme know one way or another.

So, the next one is up in the air as far as which one is going going to be grown, but its gonna be a while ( planning on moving into a house w/my wife ) to keep the scent down as long as I can.

Much love, keep growing!

-Fox

Man Fox your Trans-Siberian turned out amazing and always love your artwork in the background. Glad to see everything is trucking along besides some life issues. :)

Can't wait to see what you think of the smoke report or effects. =)
Moto

jipp

jipp

looks quite tasty, look forward to a toke report also.

good luck on your move, im sure once you get settled you will find some keepers.

rock on,
chris.

Latest posts

Top Bottom