Starting drying process - leave window open?

• Thread starter jezebel78
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jezebel78

jezebel78

I started growing two plants in my room for fun and have to leave over christmas for a month. I will start the drying process right before I leave and will put buds on a drying rack. Should I leave my window open or closed?

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

I started growing two plants in my room for fun and have to leave over christmas for a month. I will start the drying process right before I leave and will put buds on a drying rack. Should I leave my window open or closed?
Depends on the climate

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

A month is really too long to dry it. It will crumble to dust and taste like hay.
Drying and curing is a month and a half long 30 minutes a day every day process if you want some good flowers.

jezebel78

jezebel78

I've read threads here where people dry their weed for a year, though? And I don't really have another choice. I'm gone for a month.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Another option is freezing the bud right after you chop and making some hash when you get back.

jezebel78

jezebel78

I live in a shared flat so I can't use the fridge for that, unfortunately. Thanks for the suggestion though

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I live in a shared flat so I can't use the fridge for that, unfortunately. Thanks for the suggestion though
Oh okay.. sorry about that. No problem. Good luck.

Latest posts

Top Bottom