Starting DWC 2 wish me luck

• Thread starter Badchoice
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Badchoice

Badchoice

Get them dark arts going with the dark devil, I also have never grown any of those strains lll but I say dark devil.

Good luck!!
The dark devil does sound like a great strain but it’s a sativa base hybrid so I think it be better to do that in the summer time when I can keep the sativa grow environment easier so most likely that will be next after this auto””3 month grow

Badchoice

Badchoice

go small at first, so one at a time is a good thing, presently.

okay, understand less in terms of yield, but much easier to manage, then as you get the first crop towards maturity, you can start the next. staggered is always a good approach, than all-eggs-into-single-basket.

sooner its up operational, closer to results.
I totally agree but maybe if I get my hands on a nice tall grow tent I could stagger grows and have them lined up, but for now one grow, crop dry cure start new one won’t hurt any just due to size and room it’s my only choice. Any suggestion on which I should try?

Bdbjmb

Bdbjmb

I'd go strawberry cheesecake myself. I love fruity strains. You planning on topping that biatch a bunch of times? I loved scrogging when I had a small tent. Still do now actually.

Badchoice

Badchoice

I'd go strawberry cheesecake myself. I love fruity strains. You planning on topping that biatch a bunch of times? I loved scrogging when I had a small tent. Still do now actually.
Good pick, I’ve had it before out of theory wellness in Massachusetts it was very good and the grow won’t be in a tent it’s a closet but it works specially for an auto the last grow was a photo so...

Badchoice

Badchoice

I always start with the free seed personally so i dont feel like anything was lost if i happen to mess it up.
I’ll be fair I looked green crack up, yeah idk sounds nice but critical is what has caught my eye the most, I got it germinating right now and my DWC sterilizing and etc to get it all ready.

Kampbe1l

Kampbe1l

I totally agree but maybe if I get my hands on a nice tall grow tent I could stagger grows and have them lined up, but for now one grow, crop dry cure start new one won’t hurt any just due to size and room it’s my only choice. Any suggestion on which I should try?

get the first plant up and going.

things will fall into place, as you go along. you will adapt/change/modify/improve your original plans as you get operational. it's a journey, where you know which way you're going, but as to which path and how long, etc, that's what you gotta figure out as you do it.

while it can seem disorganised, i think its better to tackle things as they arise. you can always anticipate, in preparation for things to come, but most important is to get a grow going. once the grow starts, your options and paths will open up to you.

the perpetual grow....huh.

as you start this first grow, you will learn what works for you, what you need, what you need to do, etc. don't worry too much about the bigger picture, what the future holds, concentrate on getting this first grow, this first plant to grow well. expansion is always an option, later.

it's taken me a while to figure out my 'configurations' - if i knew what i know today, i would have approached things a little differently at the very beginning.

having said all that above, sorting out the location/site of the grow, then arranging the grow area is a fundamental step, though getting quality genetics is always a good start. see if you can nail this location/site down, as that is something which you can't change too easily and something which you do want to get mostly right the first-go.

get as large tent as you can, i reckon. i started with a small tent, and i probably should have gone one size larger. still, i don't regret buying the small tent, as it started all my operations.

i'm suggesting to stagger, at this moment with single seeds, more as a backup insurance. also, growing different varieties in the same grow area can present complications to their management with different feeding and growing patterns, etc.

Last edited:
Badchoice

Badchoice

So I can’t decided maybe y’all can help, running 240gph 4 outlet. Do you think 4-1 outlet for disc or 2/2 for disc and long stone?

4E37A6B7 E280 4245 B670 A82FB4E31623
TheGreek_978

TheGreek_978

For my DWC grow I did a 8 inch disc at the bottom with a 793 GHP eco plus commercial air pump was only 40$ on Amazon. I went heavy lol

Badchoice

Badchoice

For my DWC grow I did a 8 inch disc at the bottom with a 793 GHP eco plus commercial air pump was only 40$ on Amazon. I went heavy lol
the 240 I got works good enough for a 5gal DWC don’t need anything that big that’s like commercial grade. Almost thinking of crazy glueing 4 inch long to the bottom and run both again it worked alright with my last grow just the one stone keep turning lol

Badchoice

Badchoice

Update; the cleaning from the last grow done, moving stuff and around and getting it ready for grow 2 almost done lol.. so here will be the general run down

Strain - Critical Auto from 207 genetics
Light - Marz Hydro 600
Pump - 240gph running a 4” disc and 4”long air stones
Single 5gal DWC with clay pallets and a rapid rooter sponge for the seedling.
Nutes - Fox farms grow big for seedling than too GH trio with armor SI and Botanicare supplements, bush doctor sledgehammer For the rest at 1/2 strength.

Badchoice

Badchoice

Update; the process has started 🙂 photos will explain it all I guess. Oh but I did change my mind and went with two 4” disc I want max bubbles I can get. And the one photo is just a free grow tent that was given too me so I got some random plant in it which I’m gonna feed it’s nutes from res changes, and as you can see was germinating my seed and soaking my clay.

3C2E8DDA 2857 40D5 818D 07022AB8AF2E
F77E31AA EAFD 41E2 A5BE 0614F29B919A
D9C5AD26 229F 407D 8E45 63E9E3B2D150
A8B2A7C8 09D6 4BF8 A40B E3B4D4EE0D1E
886EBC69 785D 485B A137 6E807D1A43D1
124C83F3 BDAF 4D97 AB3A 22E8FB4159A2
Badchoice

Badchoice

I like the choice to go max bubbles. What is that plant in? Coco & perlite?
The grow tent that’s just mother earths 70/30 coco/lite, I just use the hydro Rez water at changes for nutes and oddly it’s been working

Top Bottom