Starting from scratch. Suggestions on 5 strains I should grow?

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juggernaut

juggernaut

Just getting divorced and she threw out all my seeds and clones so I have to start over again.
I’m just going to try growing 5 strains and this will prob be my last deed order.

any suggestions on what I should grow?
Strains I loved
Kosher kush
Gg#4
Green crack
Nevilles haze
Scott’s og
ARC
CHEMDOG #4
OG kush
Blue dream
Dedoverde haze
Wifi

so seeds and the best seed co and best place to order.

tyvm

Kungpow420

Kungpow420

I am currently growing homegrown cannabis co. for about a year and they are pretty legit. I have grew their Gelato which is my profile pic, and cherry pie outdoor. I popped a couple more cherry pie for my maybe last indoor grow of the season if I don't get an a/c unit. Sorry I am not much help on other seed banks. I just find one and stick. I have read seedsherenow.com and superiorseedbank.com are pretty legit and based in the United States.

freezeland2

freezeland2

Just getting divorced and she threw out all my seeds and clones so I have to start over again.
I’m just going to try growing 5 strains and this will prob be my last deed order.

Strains I loved
Kosher kush
Gg#4
Green crack
Nevilles haze
Scott’s og
ARC
CHEMDOG #4
OG kush
Blue dream
Dedoverde haze
Wifi

tyvm
I wouldn’t recommend mixing multiple strains in a single grow.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Strains I loved
Kosher kush
Gg#4
Green crack
Nevilles haze
Scott’s og
ARC
CHEMDOG #4
OG kush
Blue dream
Dedoverde haze
Wifi

tyvm
Rather than Green Crack, which can sometimes lack in potency, consider one of the lemony Irie Genetics strains, like Lemon Sunrise or Sonic Boom. They're both racy and powerful.

I was a major fan of Green Crack. The stuff I got from dispensaries, though, varied tremendously in potency, mostly below what I'm used to.

P

Petrochemical

Supporter
9lb hammer from jinx
Sativa scream
Envy blowpops was good
Peeps under the stairs wedding cake

Top Bottom