Starting from seed this time

• Thread starter Ganjalover
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Ganjalover

Thanks USApotluvr1
Yeh went through a bit of a nail biting setion while she was in intensive care, but she pulled through and smokes good too

S

skunkalicious

Hey ganjalover :0)

Sorry to reply to ur thread a year after u finished it, Wot a lovely yeild considering the root rot mid flowering, and with only 250 watts of hps...Outstanding job m8.:clapping
I run a 4 pod dwc in the loft with 600 watt hps in a 1.2x 1.2 x 2.0m grow tent, in the winter i have fab resluts with a heater on constantly but in the summer months when the temperature climbs its root rot city here we come, i lost 2 crops in mid flower last year due to root rot....
That back 2 life stuff looks amazing, really done the trick with ur plant, im in the south of england and was just wondering where would i find back 2 life for sale? ive had a look on the internet and cant seem to find it, do most hydro shops sell it?
I Was going to just do hydro in the winter from now on and go back to soil growin for the summer months, cos i find the soil plants can handle the heat better than in hydro,But seeing how back 2 life worked on ur root rot do u think i wud be able to continue to do hydro in the summer using back to life all the way through the cycle..
:sign0023:
Thanx m8...........
peace.................:bong-hits:

G

Ganjalover

Bac2life

That back 2 life stuff looks amazing, really done the trick with ur plant, im in the south of england and was just wondering where would i find back 2 life for sale? ive had a look on the internet and cant seem to find it, do most hydro shops sell it?
:
They sell it here

V

V-kush1

Wow amazing grow, what size pot did you use for this grow? And 175g nice harvest mate....

G

Ganjalover

Cheers V
Its only a 20lt bucket with a hole in the lid for the net pot

Latest posts

Top Bottom