Starting grow op

• Thread starter Rudy222
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rudy222

Barnboy...is that you again?

2.5 grams per watt? Seriously? Have you ever grown weed before?
I've seen a grower let it veg high up like 5 or 6ft
And he pulled off 2 lbs of each plant I think he had like 9 or 15 1000 watts

R

Rudy222

Does anyone remember the guy from a year or two ago who spent 50 k on an uc setup. I remember he paid a hydro store guy for all the equipment and for the install but came on here posting pictures and asking how to grow. I wish I knew what ever happened to that guy? His set up was fucking sick but it won't grow itself lol. I remember either his name or avatar made me think he was middle eastern? Anybody remember what and who I'm talking about?
I'm doing something like that I think I should just hire people who have been doing it
Any of them live in the San Fernando valley

R

Rudy222

Yah if he's lucky and happens to be there when his pumps break, has all his ac covered, learns to clone, hepa filters his incoming air, lives in a pest free city, knows what PM is, etc etc etc etc etc etc
I can simpler buy multiple pumps to have in
stock
I can clone for some reason
I know how to avoid pest like spider mites
But no Idea what PM is
I can always pay for employees if anyone knows really

R

Rudy222

you should know by now there are no problems, TK! This plant just grows itself..by the pound...on the windowsill and everyone who wants to can pull off a 100 plant/30 lb a month garden. Piece-o-cake!
I got no problem making the garden bigger
Just need a teacher but there's no place where it's listed "hydroponic class 101 stop by our facility and we will show you step by step on how to grow and if your the Feds class has been canceled"

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter

R

Rudy222

I think I have read almost every one of those cover to cover....Robert Clarke is my fav but I would start there..I would start with the "Indoor Horticulture Bible" and read it cover to cover..
These will work for hydro right ebb flow

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Covers it all, answers all questions from start to finish...then ya gotta get hands on

Latest posts

Top Bottom