Starting hydro for the first time

• Thread starter Greensound
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Greensound

I've been growing organically for 7 years , and I just moved to a new home where I don't have the space to grow as many plants that I would like. From everything I can read I can get my same yields from less plants if I go with hydro. Any help on which system to start out with would greatly be appreciated. I have one room to devote to flowering and a walk in closet for vegging. I'm used to having around 35-50 plants in total with veg and flower.

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

I would recommend you go with an Undercurrent system or do a DIY like system. When I got my med card I was limited to how many plants I could have so I reviewed the ways I have grown in the past and looked into what was available today and that's way I grow the way I do. RDWC has exceeded my expectations by about 50%. If you're not a handy sort of person buy the system complete and the customer service is excellent. Check out some of my grows and go to the Trees Section and then UnderCurrent topic, thats where I started.

My most recent grow pix...

You're looking at 5 plants in the group shot

SinCitySeeds NightFire OG it's earned it's place in my garden :)

IMGP9484
IMGP9485
IMGP9486
IMGP9487
IMGP9496
IMGP9511

P

paulycali

Yep agree go with a flood and drain setup if you haven't grown hydroponically then again you do have a few years under your belt so going UC might not be a bad idea

Latest posts

Top Bottom