Starting my new winter project

• Thread starter freezeland2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
freezeland2

freezeland2

End of week 4

Plants are 3 1/2 weeks from sprout now.

They were showing signs of needing fed after last weeks update. So I have transplanted to my living soil and all are thriving. The plant on the back left has been pretty finicky. The others not so much.

All have their 5th node. When I get a little more working room between 4th and 5th I’ll top them. Probably over this weekend. I’ll also begin some LST before next week’s update. I plan to veg these until mid February and then up pot and flip to 12/12.

4ABBB129 72CE 4F06 8B68 49752ABBCD06
growsince79

growsince79

End of week 4

Plants are 3 1/2 weeks from sprout now.

They were showing signs of needing fed after last weeks update. So I have transplanted to my living soil and all are thriving. The plant on the back left has been pretty finicky. The others not so much.

All have their 5th node. When I get a little more working room between 4th and 5th I’ll top them. Probably over this weekend. I’ll also begin some LST before next week’s update. I plan to veg these until mid February and then up pot and flip to 12/12.
Looks good man. I also started some on the 22nd. Following along for comparison. We are about the same now. I plan on flipping this weekend though.

freezeland2

freezeland2

End of week 6

Plants are now 5 1/2 weeks
I defoliated some lower fan leaves and just watered over this past week. I plan to transplant on the 12th, and then on the 19th take some cuttings to clone and flip to flower.

freezeland2

freezeland2

End of week 7

The girls are 6 1/2 weeks now.

I was going to transplant this coming weekend but the plants had other thoughts, so they got moved to their new digs yesterday. I’ll be taking cuts and flipping to flower soon. Probably before my next weekly update.

Top Bottom