starting off

• Thread starter matt-straingrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

matt-straingrow

i just decided that im going to start growing indoors in my new flat, could anyone give me all the info need to grow 4 plant on a wilma dripping system?

J

John Smith Esq.

Congrats on joining the party but holy crap dude, all the info?? you could buy 4 books and not have all the info you need...sorry im not being facetious but there are so many aspects to growing it can take years to gather hands on experience nessecary to be a competent grower.

help us help you brother, like what do you need..
what stage are you at?
info on seeds or clones?
what (if decided) strain will you be growing?
have you picked your nutrients yet?
do you understand conentration of nutes, EC/PPM/TDS etc?
Need info on PH?
What space do you have to grow in? (assume you have a tent)
info on Air temp?
info on Air extraction?
info on Humidity?
info on set up of kit?
light cycle questions?
Do you understand the growth cycle of cannabis?
Anatomy help?

get my jist??

each of these points could be attributed with reems and reems of info..

The only real advice i can give you from the info provided is take it slow, learn by trial and error and know that biology is more complicated than any of us understand so let it do its thing.

One thing to keep in mind - the most common mistake made by noobs is over fertilising your plants, start of with very low concentration of nutrients and work your way up slowly, afterall they would still grow with no nutrients, your just giving a helping hand in speeding up that process and more is not always better.

also the 'Grow FAQ' section on this site (under the dark green banner at the top) has a plethora of articles about everything you need to get started, it may help to peruse them at you leisure and come back with more specific questions. Its very good, i often find myself looking through the articles over there..

HTH and please come back with more specific questions if you need to bro.

Peace and good luck

M

matt-straingrow

ive got all the kit, its just setting it all up, also i having troubles with my medium can u help?
Thanks

J

John Smith Esq.

Dude, were all quite a helpful bunch over here but your asking us to make a log cabin out of tooth picks... we need more to go on than two lines of text!
What medium are you using and whats the issue with it......
What part of setting up the system...... installation, timers, pumps.........

sog1313

sog1313

we would love to help you but you should read the FAQs first and come back with some specific questions. theres a lot of good info already spelled out for you. and remember weed is a weed it will grow just about any way you want it to with a little care. anyway welcome to the farm and good growing. peace.

D

dreskew

Congrats on joining the party but holy crap dude, all the info?? you could buy 4 books and not have all the info you need...sorry im not being facetious but there are so many aspects to growing it can take years to gather hands on experience nessecary to be a competent grower.

help us help you brother, like what do you need..
what stage are you at?
info on seeds or clones?
what (if decided) strain will you be growing?
have you picked your nutrients yet?
do you understand conentration of nutes, EC/PPM/TDS etc?
Need info on PH?
What space do you have to grow in? (assume you have a tent)
info on Air temp?
info on Air extraction?
info on Humidity?
info on set up of kit?
light cycle questions?
Do you understand the growth cycle of cannabis?
Anatomy help?

get my jist??

each of these points could be attributed with reems and reems of info..

The only real advice i can give you from the info provided is take it slow, learn by trial and error and know that biology is more complicated than any of us understand so let it do its thing.

One thing to keep in mind - the most common mistake made by noobs is over fertilising your plants, start of with very low concentration of nutrients and work your way up slowly, afterall they would still grow with no nutrients, your just giving a helping hand in speeding up that process and more is not always better.

also the 'Grow FAQ' section on this site (under the dark green banner at the top) has a plethora of articles about everything you need to get started, it may help to peruse them at you leisure and come back with more specific questions. Its very good, i often find myself looking through the articles over there..

HTH and please come back with more specific questions if you need to bro.

Peace and good luck

I need a checklist....!!!

I was gonna ask the same thing

Top Bottom