Starting Out Again - Power Kush

• Thread starter osidecannabis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
osidecannabis

osidecannabis

After some horrible brown algae destroyed our business and I am overjoyed to finally have something growing again. Picked up these power kush clones last week and am going to flower them under a six hundred. Way smaller of a grow then the 4-1000's we had before but its all I can afford for now.

Starting out again   power kush
Starting out again   power kush 2
Starting out again   power kush 3
Starting out again   power kush 4
ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Welcome back. And damn. That sucks to hear man. If you need anything I'm right across the train tracks.

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
What is power kush? Is that a skunk x kush?

osidecannabis

osidecannabis

Afghani x Skunk #1.

From a google search:
It produces a citrusy aroma with a light skunky backdrop. This strain has a classic effect, mood elevating while also being very relaxing. The body becomes instantly warm, while the eyelids droop and the eyes fill with pressure. Recommended for body relaxation, a mental uplift, and minor pain relief. Depending on phenotype and harvest timing, it can be heavier and more sedative. Good for chronic back pain, Insomnia, Social Awareness, Emotional Stability.

osidecannabis

osidecannabis

Annnnnnnnndddd.........One week later....They like the place. Yay. !

DSC06286
DSC06283
DSC06282
DSC06287
osidecannabis

osidecannabis

Into week three...They exploded, stretching out their arms and the nug qualities and scents are beginning to form. !! One decided she liked being small.

DSC06306
DSC06297
DSC06296
DSC06292
Top Bottom