Starting Over

• Thread starter Quagmire
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Quagmire

Quagmire

Well I'm back.... Many of you may know me as Cartman on other grow sites.. I took a 5yr break after 14 grow houses were taken down in my area and turned out I supplied many a cut to them thru a friend.. Luckily he was not rounded up with all of them because he limits his contact and was not in the spotlight & still grows..
I do have one problem. I gave away everything to 4 friends in need of things.. even my digi ballast. but, that's who I am, a giver.. man I wish I'd of kept the ballast anyway..lol.
Planning a small closet grow and looking into these new Auto Strains they have out.. Right now just looking for gear.. Need a 600w hps setup with sealed hood or cool tube..

Quagmire

Quagmire

HTG Garden Supply is in my area and seems to have pretty good deals.. they are also into making their own stuff giving me the choice to buy American Made products with 3yr warranty.. and these guys are great to deal with.. had a 600w digi ballast go out and they loaned me a magnetic they had lying aboot.. now that is customer service.. After looking at some grows here and considering the closet size.. think I'll go with either LED's or just a 400w hps to avoid fighting the heat here in Fla.. how about a 400w hps and 2 spotlight style LED's to widen the spectrum .... what ya think.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

U in so cal dude. I'll give u everything u need. Free. Overloaded on Hoods, ballasts. still work great . something to think about if u want them.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

U in so cal dude. I'll give u everything u need. Free. Overloaded on Hoods, ballasts. still work great . something to think about if u want them.
Quoting my own words lol. One of those ballast is an adjustable lumatek :)

Top Bottom