Starting photos in same tent as my white widow auto.

• Thread starter Cashmeh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cashmeh

Cashmeh

I have a stand alone dwc white widow auto, 30 days from sprout. I have 2 more buckets setup for rwc in the same tent just waiting for plants.

My issue is lighting. I have a Tsl2000 and am currently getting 20k lux on top of my bucket. That is far to much for my seedlings so i have a question.

If i turn the tsl2000 down to 25% I get 5k lux at top of buckets. Which is exactly where I want to be for my seedlings. Bad part is now the auto wont get shit for light. . . . unless I raise the bucket up higher. .

I know im dimming the lights for the first 2 weeks of growth on the photos. .

Question is do I not worry about the auto or raise it up in the air?

Video is just so you can see my setup.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I would raise it. I like a plant that's producing buds to get as much light as it can handle.

But how far away from the light will the seedlings be? Much further than the unraised auto, I would imagine. If you're 36" from the seedling tops, would that be enough distance?

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

I would raise it. I like a plant that's producing buds to get as much light as it can handle.

But how far away from the light will the seedlings be? Much further than the unraised auto, I would imagine. If you're 36" from the seedling tops, would that be enough distance?

Yea I cant really do 2 rooms yet so another light/room is out of the question. Ill do some measuring and lux testing tonight.

Im in no hurry due to all the issue ive had with the auto. Dont want those same issues with my photos.

Thanks for the advice. Just making sure it sounded good. Ill lower the bucket as I turn up my lights.

Top Bottom