Starting Seeds

• Thread starter gwheels
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gwheels

gwheels

Hi.

I have found the following method works

Soak the seeds for 24 hour then put them in Paper towel until they sprout. Then in a peat plug and soil.

But I've read the paper towel can stress the plant.

I have a giant bag of 1 inch Rockwell cubes and about 50 peat plugs. When I hobby I am all in.

My question ia ho would you start auto seeds if you had the choice of peat plugs or Rockwell.

:).

I gave myself too many options.

An don't get m started on nutes. I h enough to grow all 80 seeds I hoarded for my 4x4

Thanks

RG420

RG420

Also I'd recommend germing your auto seeds as you would either soak or paper towel method then when tails have showed sow straight into final size container, auto flower strains are very sensitive and transplants could really stunt growth

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

Hi.

I have found the following method works

Soak the seeds for 24 hour then put them in Paper towel until they sprout. Then in a peat plug and soil.

But I've read the paper towel can stress the plant.

I have a giant bag of 1 inch Rockwell cubes and about 50 peat plugs. When I hobby I am all in.

My question ia ho would you start auto seeds if you had the choice of peat plugs or Rockwell.

:).

I gave myself too many options.

An don't get m started on nutes. I h enough to grow all 80 seeds I hoarded for my 4x4

Thanks
I was always told Soak seeds 24 hours where they are completely submerged in watee to soften the shell.

After 24 hours move them to moist paper towell to finish sprouting.

After you see a tap root plant.

gwheels

gwheels

I have a vacuum sealer. Should i seal the seeds in there and put them in the fridge or freezer? I can keep them in the cold room now it is a steady 45 in there now and will go down to 35 in the winter (maybe 45 with the insulation i added).

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

Stick em in the cube and saturate...should be popping within 48 hrs

Latest posts

Top Bottom