starting some OGR GEAR!

• Thread starter DixinCider
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DixinCider

i got some white fire n some white urkle! way stoked. i'm going to be popping a pack, but idk which to pop first. i need opinions! hah

D

DixinCider

i thought about that haha but with my main rotation (ill grow these out in my extra tent) i dont wanna have a buncha things going on so i wanted to pop on pack at a time so they get my full love n i pick a good keeper. what you think dr cali? im about to start germing a pack, i got my cup of water. i kinda wanna do the urkles first since everyone is popping the white fires

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

Id still go with by maybe just one of each if its not to late
youll be happy when your there n ready to flower imo
but that white urkle brotha, gonna be some dank!
what kinda plans you got for them?

S

StrikeitRich

exactly.

If i had those two id pop 5 of each, and save the other 10 for my next run, and if i got 5 killer phenos of each, then id run those a couple more times and save my seeds for the, Just in case, scenarios.

Can never be to safe with ur backup plans. lol.

Peace,
S i R

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Nice grab bro. Id start both aswell if you have the room. Im wondering if the White sped up the veg speed of the Urkle. I know Urkles a slow vegger but im thinking the White should give it a boosts in veg. At least Im hopping it did.. ~ODB~

green punk

green punk

Good Luck man! WhiteUrkle all the way!

I have been wanting that white urkle for a long time. I was slated to get some but I guess not. Can't elaborate or i risk the censor ban hammer.

D

DixinCider

thanks everyone!! my plans for them are to find a bomb ass keeper. reason i only wanna do a pack at a time because they will grow differently stretch wise n what not. my 4k room is in operation with my og kush, i'ma bust out the tent to try to find something worth keeping to start putting something new in my rotation. i'v been just doing og for a while.

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
OOooohhhhh here for the show mi amigo! I love me some White Urkle!

:character0180:

D

DixinCider

thanks brotha! they have been germing for 12 hours. hope get some popage tomorrow.

D

daddymexbricks

The white urkles are flame! I've grownem but I'd do the whitefire!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice score.. Good luck on ur pheno hunt.. Both strains r dank ur gunna find some nice keepers in both packs 4sho

D

DixinCider

i hope i find a freak of nature for the urkle cross like the wifi #3.

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

you will find some amazing phenos brotha
I found a really good one with the wifis that is super fire leaning the leaves are so big its crazy

D

DixinCider

nice man! i need to check it out.
ima post pics when they start sprouting. i'm sure we all know what beans look like ^_^

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Nice bro I just grabbed some white skunk and white urkel so I can't Waite to see how your turn out your gonna find some fire for sure!

Top Bottom