Starting the new current culture

• Thread starter sourkush91
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sourkush91

building a new room. gonna run the new undercurrent.... all advanced nutes... 6 ladies under 2000 watts... planning on doing a kush run bubba, sour and ghost... cant wait to get it rolling

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
sounds like a plan, Im working on setting up an 8xl 2x1k with a custom scrog design.

good luck on your project

good times

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Right on SourKush....

Though I have to say I've yet to see anyone use AN with much success in the UC......I'd go so far as to say folks seem to have bad results w/ AN in the UC.

Just given you a heads up.

S

sourkush91

cool guys thanks for the info first will be a trial run then i can see how it goes from there

S

sourkush91

Right on SourKush....

Though I have to say I've yet to see anyone use AN with much success in the UC......I'd go so far as to say folks seem to have bad results w/ AN in the UC.

Just given you a heads up.

do you think, maybe, that could be the result of people running the alleged " grand master " line? If we do decide to go with advanced, I will run primarily synthetic base with sensizym, maybe a light dose of bud candy, and the respective bloom enhancer, at a fraction of the dose. When I talked to dan, he recommended using things such as humates and organic additives foliar. But I'll try to avoid adding things that would risk fermenting or culturing or otherwise cause wide fluctuating of ph.

S

sourkush91

do u have a chiller with ur system

we'll run a chiller if need be. But my hope is that we'll be able to get by without. The room will be air conditioned, lights will run cool to the touch, and the system itself will be sitting on a concrete floor.

Aligee

Aligee

sounds good bro !!! UC is in full affect !!! round the 'Farm!!!

Top Bottom