Starting Up Again, After A Several Year Break?

• Thread starter BigDaddyGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BigDaddyGrower

Been growing in clay pellets for years. Used to grow White Widow and AK-47. Never JD much luck with the Diesels. Starting up again but trying to go High Tech a bit. I heard there were some high yielding, potent, quick growing strains being developed in Oregon and Colorado. I am starting my clones in an aero Cloner, have a 16 hole aeroponic setup to transfer them to. Then I want to eventually move them to an UnderCurrent systems, after a few cycles. I used to always use all Advanced Nutriants.

I'm looking please. for some potent (indica primarily) strains, that are easy & fast growing (Cash Croppers). No Auto-flowering. Also looking to save a little on the expensive Advanced Nutrients line if anybody has any ideas. Looking to grow no more than 8-10 plants at a time so nothing that needs to go SOG.
Anybody out there care to help an old guy out?

H

happy b

Try either bog or bodhi.iv never actually tried bog beans but heard nothing but great reports.bodhi sunshine daydream is one of the most potent repugnant mainly indica strain iv ever smelled.hard to get though.thers plenty of good beams on thc bay.dark horse are doing a drop real soon also.

Top Bottom