Starting with 12/12

• Thread starter Ganjalover
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FastForward

I just aced another 2 male LR#2 today as well, so from 5 planted, 5 germ, 1 female, 4 confirmed males. Damn right about femmes....or do a seed run. I have this crazy stoney hypothesis that the unfemmed LR#2s are better than the femmed LR#2s, only because my first two were unfemmed and came out monsters, and my second two are femmed are came out wimpy (but it's mostly due to lighting cycles). If this one unfemmed female turns out to be massive then there might be something to it...otherwise it's just more stoney bolx :)

G

Ganjalover

Just finishing

Got to the end now.
Heres a couple of photos showing the varying sizes I ended up with. All very leafy but covered with resin

100 5423 Small
100 5435 Small
100 5439 Small
true grit

true grit

And this was with the 12/12 from seed with autoflower? I have a 12/12 set up running now with a few AK47 auto fems waiting to be planted, but compared to the 20/4 not sure if I want to chunk them in yet. I'm finishing flowering a bag seed, but have 1 power skunk, pure gold, and a k-train (all cheapies that I'm not too stoked about) that I'm waiting to sprout and that are already in 12/12. Experimenting if you will, I'll try to keep up with this post too!

Top Bottom