StarTripper (Sensi Star x LBL) Tested by marks370z.

• Thread starter Marks370z
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
elkhunter

elkhunter

awesome, got that blue leaf tint goin on, is the sensi star in this cross the terpene pheno pre 2002 by chance ?? good luck...elk...

Marks370z

Marks370z

Nope there's no nitrogen problems. Setting white balance for led shots make the plants look darker than they are.

(LED lights in general make the plants look a lot darker)

Last edited:
Marks370z

Marks370z

First obstacle I must overcome: plants outgrowing the tent. Currently in process of expanding veg/flower area.

Marks370z

Marks370z

The new and expanded gardening area has been completed. Approx. 6' larger than previous room, and now the ladies have some breathing room!

Added a small HPS in there for shits and giggles.

elkhunter

elkhunter

where might a man acquire a couple beans of this ? will they go public soon ? thx..elk..

Power OG

Power OG

where might a man acquire a couple beans of this ? will they go public soon ? thx..elk..
hey man, as far as i know, still being tested, so once test are complete and feed back is documented. Then Motarebel will take that info and make his decision to release, keep working, or scratch. sSo to answer u, no you cant get the beans yet, and its up to Motarebel if they ever get released to public.

elkhunter

elkhunter

no biggie, I have a Sensi Star (terpene) x Stardawg IX mom I think would mate up well with a Star Tripper male...she can wait...good luck with your cross Mota, should be dank as hell...peace...elkie..

Marks370z

Marks370z

Everything's looking good here. I flipped 1.5 weeks ago and they're loving life man.

One is a bit on the smaller side, but I'm pretty sure the cause is on my end.

@Motarebel do you use beds or individual pots?

I'm contemplating going with beds next run.

Marks370z

Marks370z

Picked up a 1k ballast and bulb, and will be adding 1k vert. bare bulb next to the LED. Pretty stoked my friends.

It is going to be quite the adventure, Gryffindor style!

Marks370z

Marks370z

Thanks for the kind words man.

The photos on the first page were done using a Carson Zorb microscope.

Marks370z

Marks370z

I plan on taking some proper photos of calyx formation with the dslr, and should have them up tonight.

Aromas are starting to set in and resin development is looking magnificent.

Top Bottom