State by State MMJ Map

• Thread starter FastForward
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FastForward

NORML have produced an interactive map with the legal status of medical marijuana on it, published on the MSNBC site. It looks like it is constantly updated, so worth bookmarking.

Mmj map

Click here to see it

Source: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29728281/

dj.scotfree

dj.scotfree

Fuck yeah FF! I was looking for one of these! Still waiting on the slow ass ILL State General Assembly! They were supposed to vote LAST Tuesday! I already supply my blind diabetic friend with ganja...would be nice to be legit!

M

MagicDro

Great graphic!!

I already feel like moving.... why don't all states have at least a minimal legal amount? This is the UNITED States, right?

capegrower

capegrower

While we don't have medical marijuana in Massachusetts, we did just get decriminalized possession of under an ounce. Ive been hearing thru the 420 grapevine that while the law says 100$ ticket and confiscation many are not receiving even a ticket. Its a very nice feeling to be able to smoke and carry without being afraid of ending up in jail, worst thing now is getting your oz of grade A bud getting confiscated.... at 400$ per that hurts...

P

ProGroWannabe

GREAT find FF! Way to keep an eye out brother!

The "HERE" link doesn't seem to be working. Is it just me?

F

FastForward

GREAT find FF! Way to keep an eye out brother!

The "HERE" link doesn't seem to be working. Is it just me?

Working fine here, might be your end or your ISP?? Click on the Source link otherwise - if that still doesn't work something is definitely fscked with your routing...

Caress of Steel

Caress of Steel

Great bit of info. Amazed that in WA. It's legal to possess 24 oz. !Is this factual or was it a typo?

U

usafriendly

Typo?

Under current law, possessing as little as one joint is punishable by up to 90 days in jail.

Great bit of info. Amazed that in WA. It's legal to possess 24 oz. !Is this factual or was it a typo?

Politics / Drugs State Bill to Decriminalize Marijuana Would Save Millions
Posted by Dominic Holden on Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 2:38 PM

Three representatives introduced a bill in the state house this morning that would reduce the penalty for marijuana possession to a mere $100 fine. [Update: Nine additional co-sponsors have signed on.] Under current law, possessing as little as one joint is punishable by up to 90 days in jail. In Washington last year, 11,553 people were arrested on marijuana possession charges.

J

jdubz206

yep..prior to last year, there was no set limit....now they have revised the code once again setting the "60 day supply" possession limit to 24 ounces per patient...the plant limit is 15 plants per patient - regardless of size...

at first, the panel of medical professionals actually recommended that the "60 day supply" be 35 ounces and they also recommended a 10 x 10 canopy instead of a plant count...the governor shot this down immediately...pretty shitty considering they spent money to hire a panel full of qualified professionals, spent months coming up with a limit, and after all of that...the governor decides the recommendations were too much...our governor has NO medical background, yet she knows how much medical marijuana patients should possess...complete bs but our limit is definitely good compared to some of the other states...

I

ion magic

WA limit = 24 oz +15 plants

yes, washingtonians with a valid mmj recommendation from their dr. are allowed by the state to have up to 24 oz of usable mmj AND 15 plants..unless their recommendeing dr. suggests more. pretty cool, no?
ion

Latest posts

Top Bottom