State Patrol Drug Recon Experts, DRE, prepare to ATTACK us

• Thread starter lino
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lino

lino

I've been WARNING of this. Be very careful with RODNEY NOGA! There is so much left out of this article about what the DRE can do to you medically. Rod Noga will put a dogs around you Barking and snipping inches from your face and ass while your hand cuffed on the ground. He will be screaming at you to tell confess to him where all the drugs are in the car. If you consent to search or not you're going to be searched either way. Dont consent to anything!
If this sound far fetched, dont believe me but for the record the State Patrol and TSA named on one of the most decorated dogs after my nickname Lino. Not going into that story here.

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_2...get-training-spotting-drivers-under-influence

I was busted by Rod Noga, one scary dude,,, hiway 50 , 160 but you can find him anywhere in Colo.... These guys get overtime dressing up like railroad workers and Xcel Energy utility workers checking luggage and going into peoples homes.... Eric Fenster, the attorney I fired, and I saw the notes on these investigation on a wht board at the police station and Eric Fentster even had a conversation about it with state cops.... I was told in person EXACTLY what state patrol intentions were as to DRE also...

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
We don't have any Rods here abouts.
Funny I've been pulled over 3 times in the last few months and the cops were just doing their job.
warnings were issued, had weed in the car, legal amount, am always baked.
A little common sense go s a long way. If your toking behind wheel, which stupidly I was on one occurrence then you may encounter trouble, but if your just driving and they smell nothing I doubt they will hassle you, be smart..

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

interesting article, i wonder what a persons thc levels are in the morning following a long night of bong hits and dabs

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
interesting article, i wonder what a persons thc levels are in the morning following a long night of bong hits and dabs
More than likely you would be over..Even days after not using us heavies would be over....Best not to get pulled over in 1st place, even so bee careful..
I will live my life, the way I want to..Am not sacred..

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

my attorneys advice was to get a Marinol script
I have a buddy on probation. He grabbed a Marinol script just to be able to puff while being piss-tested frequently. He filled the script once, but only took one pill. He is one happy guy, for being monitored by probation pigs.

Top Bottom