R

Rednick

Just popped your cherry!

Three hundred and three posts.
Congrats!
:harvest:

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

Wtf is wrong with Miguel Lopez? If we only have these types of idiots representing us and pressuring our legislature we're truly fucked.

C

canaguy27

Wtf is wrong with Miguel Lopez? If we only have these types of idiots representing us and pressuring our legislature we're truly fucked.

He is the only one calling these people out for what they are doing. He was video taping the Rep., when the Rep got pissed that he was being taped and acted like a baby.

He does have that "in your face" mentality, which cuts both ways at times.

T

TurboAllWD

I agree with the comments that this rep just showed everyone he doesn't give two shits about patients.

true grit

true grit

So its one of those- "i don't like being recorded, but to spite you- you will like it!!"

R

RMCG

WTF? The REP sounds like they were doing the RIGHT thing here.

Definitely don't need Lopez acting like an ASS.

T

TurboAllWD

I don't know much about Miguel lopez but it seems by the comments some people don't think highly of him. Doesnt matter, that rep doesn't give a shit about patients and it shows by ripping that bill up. Heres an interesting comment I read.

The Reps. wouldn't give anyone there a copy of their precious amendments, so no one knew what they said. Rep. Sonnenberg didn't think enough of the patients to give them a copy of the amendments, so one patient dug that torn up copy out of the trash and all the patients were finally able to read the amendments and see what they had to say. We had to hold the torn sheets together to read them due to Rep. Sonnenberg's disrespect for the public. The Cmte. had NO RESPECT for any of the patients there. The MMIG lobbyist was cozy, cozy with the DOR and Matt Cook, DEA, Josh Stanley, Norton Arvalez. It was clear that payoffs had been made -- and the patients were the losers!

Don't blame Miguel that the state is STOMPING on patients -- blame the real instigators: DOR, CDPHE, MMIG, DEA, MMED, state legislature.

R

RMCG

I don't know much about Miguel lopez but it seems by the comments some people don't think highly of him. Doesnt matter, that rep doesn't give a shit about patients and it shows by ripping that bill up. Heres an interesting comment I read.

Seems Sonneburg was trying to REMOVE the video taping requirements and was floating a DRAFT around to his co-workers/other reps, this is NOT stuff for public consumption.

I'm all for 'transparency' or whatever the buzzword du jour is, but I think Saxe said it best 'Its best not to know how laws and sausages are made' or something to that effect.

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

^^^^^..'cause it's all made of lips and assholes, yet somehow we eat it!^^^

JeromeGarcia

JeromeGarcia

This is getting crazy.

PS. Fuck Josh Stanley and BOYCOTT BUDDING HEALTH

http://blogs.westword.com/latestwor...uana_amendment_shredded_lawmaker_advocate.php

That guy is mental. Where does he get off doing this crap 2 years in a row. Who does he think he is? It sure seems like there is a cabal creating a lobbying group intended on screwing the non-businessman.

THE opposite of Josh Stanley, is a MMC owner from Kind Love in Glendale. He was one of the few people who spoke out against the CG registry.

M

mendel

How do I get Lopez on the phone? Someone post his office number please.

Bud Spleefman

Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter
How do I get Josh Stanley alone in a dark alley?

That turd is one of the big reasons we're in this mess, he's funded by Cali Marijuana Mafia money......... no coincidence there's a "Peace in Medicine" (his old company name, now called Budding Health) in Sebastopol, CA.

S

sgreene420

Please watch the video its online somewhere, The amendment was never ripped up, Miguel Lopez was simply stating that the secret amendments should be made public and they never are and it upset him. Plus he never spit on anyone

R

RMCG

Please watch the video its online somewhere, The amendment was never ripped up, Miguel Lopez was simply stating that the secret amendments should be made public and they never are and it upset him. Plus he never spit on anyone

'Drafts' are not 'secret amendments'...

They are DRAFTS that get shopped around to other representatives for changes prior to being submitted for PUBLIC review.

R

Rednick

So, did Josh 'get some' after comforting that lobbyist?
Seemed awefully friendly, maybe he IS human (I'd let her).

Josh was right about one thing. It is a PROCESS. No doubt, there will be processing of people, one way or another. Jail or database.

All in all, you're just another brick in the wall.

Top Bottom