Stay+lit Vape

• Thread starter Smerb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smerb

Smerb

Back to it. Anyone want to share info on these pens? The thread title is the brand I have, I like it, I have grabbed GG, Lavender Kush, Fire Og, Skywalker. Honey cartridge and Flavrx. This makes me sneeze a lot. Well let's bs!

Douglas.C

Douglas.C

Is is a glycerin solution or does it use PG? I just helped a restaurant load up their heating system with 40% PG and that stuff is nasty.

Really appreciate you posting this. The retail cannabis industry is getting huge and complicated.

Smerb

Smerb

Is is a glycerin solution or does it use PG? I just helped a restaurant load up their heating system with 40% PG and that stuff is nasty.

Really appreciate you posting this. The retail cannabis industry is getting huge and complicated.
CO2 extraction vape oil. PG? It's complicated when we don't get all the information on products, are we the focking rats in this experiment? I opened the top on a cartridge and put some shatter in their. It won't vape...

Douglas.C

Douglas.C

PG, Propylene Glycol. Anti-freeze/Heat-Transfer fluid.

The e-nails work for shatter. Most vape pens need to have something added to the cannabis oil so it flows along the wick to the coil. The most popular are anti-freeze or glycerin.

Top Bottom