Stay Safe

• Thread starter Smoking Gun
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

To all the farmers on the east coast, stay safe in the storm. It sure looks like its is going to be one hell of a storm going on. I can only hope that as farmers those out there who will have to deal with the storm are prepared for a few days of adverse conditions. I wish all of you the best of luck dealing with the storm. Stay inside and stay safe.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
523451 10151121878712756 129241901 n

Holy Shit!!!
That guy in boat got some balls!!!

squiggly

squiggly

Global warming is obviously fake, nothing to see here.

Seriously though, good luck everyone who's going to be hit by this (I hope it doesn't make it to me).

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

hurricanes have been hittin the east coast for centuries.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

hurricanes have been hittin the east coast for centuries.

That is true, but they usually are not this intense this late in the year. Hurricane season starts in July and continues into September. The end of October is an unusual time to have such a big hurricane. Very often storms in the north east this time of year are comprised of snow and ice, not wind and rain.

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

That sux.....is there snow and ice coming with this one?....I dont own a TV..;)

My brother told me storm surges were the big concern....but he is a little weird, so I dunno.

I am gonna check out the weather channel online.

I went thru Katrina...I wish peace upon all who are touched by this storm for sure...

EDIT.....goddam....there is a video of boats floating around the East Village....whew.....I had no idea from talking with brother that was the deal. Thats gonna be ugly when the water receeds. Damn I hope all the farmers have a back up jenny.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

I know up in NY and NJ it was storm surges that were the big issue. The swells were larger than they were expecting in some places. A lot of places were flooded out. But the wind was also a huge issue, it knocked down trees all over the place and was so powerful they closed down bridges.

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

55000 out of power in southeast michigan right now.

thoughts and prayers go out to everyone on the coast!

Top Bottom