Stealing Pics!!!

• Thread starter Greyskull
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

British_Hempire

watermarking pics is also a gooD way to keep losers that cant take a decent pic from usiNg your pic in their catalogs, powerpoint slides, online forums in every post they make, one company in pArticular stands out :sign0065:

better luck next time hacks. :fighting0087:

That made me guffaw out loud, nice one ed!

The stealing pics thing has happened to me, it sucks.

B

British_Hempire

Look at the three letters ED capitalised in his post and work out which seed co he was referring to. If ya still don't get it, Pm me and I'll tell ya! lol

O

Old Yeller

I've been a pro photographer for many years, so when i post an image i go low-rez, like 6x8x72ppi. I'm more afraid of somebody printing my images & with a 72ppi (dpi) image they can only print a poor 3"x5" photo.
If somebody wants to steal my pot shots, hell, they can have 'em till i discover it & give them shit.

Greyskull

Greyskull

hey everyone i contacted "beaner" at the kushmedia e-mail and he gave me the proper credit.

thats more like it.

L

l33t

lol kill-9

no it wasnt there yesterday ;) guess enough people complained

L

l33t

after all these numerous complaints and a long bashing thead over ic where beaner participated , he decided that its best all pics in the site to be taken down

I

I N Hail

after all these numerous complaints and a long bashing thead over ic where beaner participated , he decided that its best all pics in the site to be taken down

High l33t
Yeh i read that too, but this guy didn't sound like he really cared that ppl got mad cuz he used there pics
without giving props.

Did you get the same impression ?

I N Hail

L

l33t

I N Hail,

yep I got the same impression , as far as I m concerned the guy is a real jerk..he went on with the same bad attitude even after he admitted using pics without permission ..anyway cant do anything else about it now..at least he took the pics down and got bashed as deserved..lets hope he doesnt do that again

Top Bottom