Stealth Auto Micro Grow Strain Choices?

• Thread starter skyreep
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

skyreep

Need some advice on the best Auto Fem strain for a micro. I'm looking at Lowryder #2, Diesel Ryder, Easy Ryder, Shortstuffs Russian Rocket Fuel, onyx and Blue Himalayan or BH Diesel, Buddha White Dwarf and Red Dwarf, and G13 Pineapple Express but more suggestions are very welcome!

Key Factors:

Reliability: Breeder, and strain reputation for good germ rate, genetics, and growability

Yield: Looking for at least 1oz off each plant with minimum nutes

Size: Staying preferably under the 30"-36" mark

Potency: The more potent the better!

I'm on a bit of a budget so I'll probably buy 5 seeds, maybe using the pick and mix option, from attitude seedbank. Other strain recommendations are welcome! Show me the all time champs!!!

Thanks! And thanks for letting me post in such an amazing forum, the grows look so amazing.

jagle

jagle

dont think it matters growing autos you gonna get ok weed regardless

S

skyreep

I'm not sure what you mean, like, their aren't any really good auto strains? I just don't think I have a proper lighting setup, or space, to grow a full size plant, this grow is in a 36" speaker, so I'm limited. I was thinking a 250W CFL setup on 24/0 all the way.

Would it be any more difficult to run a hydro? Or should I stick to soil?

It's 36"x12"x9".

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

I think what jagle is saying is that auto strains have weakened genetics due to being crossed with cannabis ruderalis which is the wild strain that produces flowers despite photo period or it auto-flowers. Ruderalis is like wild hemp, low in THC, they don't usually produce much bud. If you seek potency or yield then they may not be the best choice, however, breeders have been working with these genetics for a while and the weed you get may be decent. Your space sounds pretty small to us the word plants, jmo.

jagle

jagle

ouch man 36 x 12 x 19 is small, doable but really only 1 plant at a time with the 36 inchs for verticle height ya?

and sorry octoberdee answered what i ment, that autos are half retarded, so any auto you choose man im sure you wont be disapointed

S

skyreep

Ahhh I understand. I would love to get a good yield and potency off a plant, I'm just not sure if I could do it in a speaker like I'm hoping for. I wanna be stealth and I don't think a pc suits my needs.

Dodge

Dodge

So let's just leave the part about being auto out. What are some super dank shorty strains for us micro guys? I have mostly sativa dominant plants, I'm trying LST, but sure I'm gonna have height issues. Next time around I wanna run some badass indica strains in my cab. I would have got some genetics from around here but was unaware of this forum at the time. Are there any breeders around who sort of specialize in indica strains, a true master of the kush?

Top Bottom