Stealth exhaust

• Thread starter superbudz420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
superbudz420

superbudz420

Hello all, While I live in a legal state I feel like it would lower the chance im robbed if my exhaust is stealthy I've seen things for the look of it but what about the noise? I have a 6in fan and it seems pretty loud. any ideas? and if anyone has any new cool ideas for visual stealth too let me know.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Dogs.. Get a few.. Barking will almost always deter thief's.

Small dogs too cuz they ankle biters and people hate that shit.. lol

Grapefruitroop

Grapefruitroop

Can you hook it up to a chiminey?
I have sealed room but i was wondering if you could place the extractor inside the room ina sound proof box and then hook up the duct....of course you may reduce a bit the performance of the fan and still have some noise but maybe less?!?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

In my old place i ised the grow weed easy dot com stealth exaust window board with blinds over the black painted styrophome sheet and the window cracked some.

Scroll down to stealth exhaust:

For noise a short run of straight flexible duct to long or curved is louder. And a duct muffler last before the window exhaust.

Looked like a dark room with a desk fan or something going from right outside the window.

No one noticed and it was a trailer park with the next trailor 30 feet away from the window and the neighbor cuttting the lawn right up to our house.

growsince79

growsince79

Hello all, While I live in a legal state I feel like it would lower the chance im robbed if my exhaust is stealthy I've seen things for the look of it but what about the noise? I have a 6in fan and it seems pretty loud. any ideas? and if anyone has any new cool ideas for visual stealth too let me know.
Exhaust muffler and speed controler will help with noise.

Top Bottom