Steamboat Colorado Medical Dank ~ Just booted myself from icmag.com LOL

• Thread starter DrGreenGenes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DrGreenGenes

Sup peeps... Here I am... They don't like TGA Subcool on icmag.com, so I left.

I will post some good schtuff....I don't F around.

:volcano:

Goba

Goba

Are you the same DrGreenGenes from Dr Green Genes that used to be in Denver?

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Welcome to the Farm. Steamboat is easily one of my favorite mountain towns; definitely my favorite mtn to ride!

Bud Spleefman

Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter
What's up MtnKush / BIOJENN / Orpanic / Stinktoe / Dutchmasterz

I hope I didn't miss any of your logins!

H

haole

What's up MtnKush / BIOJENN / Orpanic / Stinktoe / Dutchmasterz

I hope I didn't miss any of your logins!

whatever, keep thinking you're smart. Orpanic is a friend of mine... mtnkush is not. You a newb or somthing?

M

mrdizzle

I tried to get myself banned from IC but they only did for 3days :-(

420king-MASSES

hey welcome to the farm isnt steamboat one of the only places that you can own a for profit dispensary

D

DrGreenGenes

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone else....

420king-MASSES....we own a dispensary in Steamboat. Natural Choice. Non-profit currently, but converting to LLC soon due to the new laws.

hmmmmmmm......

D

DrGreenGenes

I really have no clue what their deal is.... Are you a TGA Subcool hater too?

HAHHAHAHA looks like Sub got himself banned from this site long ago... LOL.... funny

Oh well, I'm not a breeder...just a Colorado grower & budtender... I rep Subool's genes in our store. But we grow lots of other stuff too.

funny:joint:

:muscle

R

rizzle

I'm rather new here myself so didn't realize subcool/tga was on these forums at one point..I guess. Regardless, he should come back >.> :fighting0085:

C

Cannabuddy88

Steamboat :)

I live in steamboat and i have to say i love it, the slopes the people, the herb :) however i was unaware that dispensaries were somehow nonprofit???? First of all why, and secondly how? and nothing against you dr greengenes but i prefer RMR to any dispensary up here, i will have to come check yours out though as i dont believe i have yet. And yeah WTF NON PROFIT!!! that outrages me, does it not do the same to you?

Z

Zissou Intern

word up dude! know a buncha steamboat heads... maybe you?? hahaha.

used to work up at the coffee shop attached to the gondola. know a buncha kids that lived in employee housing and CMC... with some loc's o course.

moved over the bunny hill to silverthorne. werd.

stay up. havent been there in like 16 months due to surgery. plan to be back... i'll be checkin ya'll out!

Top Bottom