• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Great folks at Steephill!
Talked with one of the owners for a bit today.
He and his partners were growers like us,
then, they started the 1st cannabis testing lab 5 years ago..

Now they have come out with this

have you heard about this machine?

http://realtime.steephilllab.com/

Every dispensary should have one.
Cool info for Breeders testing new stuff too. Like hortalabs did. :)

Go Check it Out! Get your stuff tested.
Tell em Ken sent ya. :mmm

I mentioned THC Farmer to those guys and they said this place is really cool...
I also heard something about the steephill guys talking to Logic about a sub cat. here at the farm. and testing breeders stuff

S

sk2004

I want to work there. Some for the gas chromotography machine, and some for the pipe for quality assurance purposes. Have to verify results

S

Steep Hill Lab

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Ken! Thanks for spreading the word. We have launched a new website for the QuantaCann™ and you can take a look here:

http://quantacann.com/

Steep Hill Lab is proud to offer our latest innovation: The QuantaCann™.

The QuantaCann is revolutionizing the way growers, dispensaries, and patients look at cannabis analysis. It gives patients and providers the ability to instantly test for potency on site. The technology is more than just analysis: it is an all around tool for the cannabis marketplace. It assists in purchasing decisions, aggregates dispensary data easily, streamlines the process of bringing high quality medicine to patients, and easily brings you into compliance with local regulations.

Steep Hill Lab is the nation’s premier medical cannabis analysis laboratory. To date, we have tested over 25,000 samples. Founded in 2008 by former growers and activists, our mission is to bring quality assurance and legitimacy to the cannabis industry.

Top Bottom