Stem problem

• Thread starter Knackers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Knackers

Knackers

Hi was just wondering if anyone could help with what is going on with these stems.

Stem problem
dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey knackers , if its what i think it is , then its a good thing , if not then i dunno.
In growing , there are a few methods of making the plant grow in different direstions

By manipulating the stem , either by bending ( low stress training ) or by actually crushing the stem ( supercropping ) it seems unnatural or brutal , but the hormones in the plant heal the broken fibers and the plantt turns into superman

Usually its left with a knot or ball like a big knuckle when it heals
So in your case maybe you accidently bent or injured the sten and thats its repair job , maybe you have a cat , who chewed it up and its repaired itself ?

Or it could be a fungus , in that case wait to see if it spreads , then make a decision ....
Also, wait for another opinion....

dire wolf

dire wolf

Did you top the plant , thats why it looks " split" and the twisting following the 2 stems in different directions split and caused a tear and now its healed over ?

Knackers

Knackers

Hey guys I'm pretty sure it's stem rot. It's spreading. Not happy as the plant is going great and in week 2 flower.just cut 3 branches off as they were quite sick. Only hope I t doesn't kill my plant quickly as I can hopefully get it thru till i can get something of it. Only need another 7 weeks. Apparently nothing i can really do for itšŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

20200221 204129

Latest posts

Top Bottom