stems turning purple on week old cuts

• Thread starter 420alldaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420alldaze

420alldaze

hey everyone ,these are what i have left:worried they were cut last friday with root powder.im praying theses make it as i am broke. please help me if you can. thanks
p129.jpg

T

tattoojim

they look thirsty..how often are you misting them? what was your prosses up to this point?

420alldaze

420alldaze

hey tatto,
the plants these came off were from seed, healthy,no spots, nothin. grown in roots organic with homemade compost and ph ballanced soil. fed with superthrive and good water every 4 days. these have been watered 3x since cut. once outta those 3 was with st.i dont want to flood the cups ,do i? 24 hour light with a computer fan to move some air around. they actually looked droopier a couple days ago.temps are at 73 -75,with 45 ish rh. these were also taken right after the flip. any suggestions would be great. thanks

hiboy

hiboy

So you took that plant there from a cut off another correct. I would get a humidifier and get it up to 60%. Now i remember back your broke. Humid is 40 bucks. You could make a dome over them to get the humid up, cellaphane type. Wouldnt use superthrive is powerful shitzz. Wouldnt use that now. Probably way too hot. PPm should be under 500 fo sho. Medium should be watered every other day or less till u see a few drops coming out of bottom.
hiboy

J

johndeere

They dont look horrible man, one thing that could be hugely beneficial at this point would be to take off the large fan leaves on the 2 in the middle . It might give the cut the enrgy it needs to toss roots.Good Luck

M

Montannabis

I agree with JD and I'd not fert till you see growth imo Peace GL

420alldaze

420alldaze

So you took that plant there from a cut off another correct. I would get a humidifier and get it up to 60%. Now i remember back your broke. Humid is 40 bucks. You could make a dome over them to get the humid up, cellaphane type. Wouldnt use superthrive is powerful shitzz. Wouldnt use that now. Probably way too hot. PPm should be under 500 fo sho. Medium should be watered every other day or less till u see a few drops coming out of bottom.
hiboy
hey thanks, im gonna put em under a dome tomorrow if i can. and am skippin the st for now. hopin for the best. peacentreez
I agree with JD and I'd not fert till you see growth imo Peace GL
no more st! lol thanks

420alldaze

420alldaze

They dont look horrible man, one thing that could be hugely beneficial at this point would be to take off the large fan leaves on the 2 in the middle . It might give the cut the enrgy it needs to toss roots.Good Luck

thanks for the positive vibes.i did that on one or two others and it did seem to help green them up a lil'..willin to try ne thing at this point. ill post a new pic soon. peacentreez

hiboy

hiboy

If ya go the dome dealio, make sure to vent and air it out once a day for a few minutes for freshy fresh air for them girlies to be. Mist the dome even if ya cant get rh up. Use ph correct water if ya spray the dome when babies in there
hiboy

420alldaze

420alldaze

hey hiboy, yep on all fronts , they need that fresh air. thanks

420alldaze

420alldaze

update on cuts

hey all , hers is a little update on my first cuts. i thought i was gonna lose all these. gave up on three ,almost and after a long two weeks this is what i got:)
p133.jpg
. hopin to find a keeper outta these girls. love that lemon..peacentreez

T

theTinker

awhh they went from dark and droopy to bright and perky!

You got yourself some clones thier mister! :)

420alldaze

420alldaze

hey tinker, thanks. they were lookin real sad for a minute. patience and love of the plant is what brought these back from the dead. peacentreez

420alldaze

420alldaze

fresh start

whats up all. so i decided im gonna log thier grow here since its where they were born.lol along with the lemon skunk are some AvAlAnChE (snowdawgxchemdawg sister)beans that were kindly gifted to me:) theyre at 1 week today.. so here are the lemon skunk cuts at 2 1/2 weeks, doin sooo much better. and then the avalanche fem seedlings. cant wait
p135.jpg
p223.jpg
peacentreez

420alldaze

420alldaze

whats up tobor? whooo hoo is right! two are comin right along and two are being slowpokes.lol all look real healthy.hows things on your side of the world? peacentreez

420alldaze

420alldaze

new home

wooohoooo go lemon go lemon

what up nydankbudz?glad to see you finnally stopped bein a total veg and joined the best site around! gonna be transplanting the lemon skunk cuts today,and possibly the avalanche seedlings as well. here is a pic from monday...
p225.jpg
p137.jpg
...cant wait to see how these beans turn out. and this would be there new home.:)..homer buckets cut down to approx 3 gallons. roots organic with compost dirt and ph balanced soil. great mixture. so here they are; first two are roots on lemon skunk cuts that i took three weeks ago. sooo healthy and white. third pic is of the whole lot. lemon skunk and DG avalanche seedlings. cant wait for these to blow up. theyre off to a nice start already at 10 daze. till next time:bongsmi:
p138.jpg
p226.jpg
p317.jpg
peacentreez

420alldaze

420alldaze

whats up everyone? just a couple of pics. sooo super excited about these avalanche beans!! they are lovin life. oh and the lemon skunks are little bondage freaks!!lol here we go.first pic is the avalanche beans at a lil over 2 wks
budz_004.jpg
next we have some lemon skunk in bondage
budz_005.jpg
budz_006.jpg
last but not least, we have the lemon skunk ive chosen to keep as the new momma dukes. lotsa lower branching
budz_007.jpg
thanks for lookin, any suggestions/comments always welcome. have a grateful day! peacentreez

S

SkymasterSmoke

Love the plants man. They've had a trip but defintally came back. :D Avalanche huh? I was thinking about trying to grow some Chemdog relatively soon.. big fan here haha. Anyway I like your chill vibe dude I'm defintally coming bck here to see the progress!

Top Bottom