Sterilize Flower Room And Miticides

• Thread starter Funkadelic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Funkadelic

Funkadelic

Hey all!

Okay Ive read tons as we all have avout 2 spot spider mites.

So I got some maybe with last round clones. I'm dikigent about shower > clean clothes > garage grow directly . No guests . No dog welcome.

The garage flower room is big, mostly sealed off, and has a vent inline fan to exhaust when I turn on the light at the garage entrance. Perfect .

I'm going to NUKE the garage with no plants nor anyone in it. For a week . Any hiding mites must die.
Have:
* 3x Pylon TR foggers
* Bifen
* getting Hot shots
* sulfur burner
* Avid, Floramite, Forbid
* an aerosolizer I can run on a timer and be now where near when I start it.

And lots of organic mite spray stuff.

Order of bombs? Others? Suggestions?

Mites in separate building with ventilation will be absolutely nuked or I need to quit .

Ideas?

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

You don't need all that stuff.

Just get the garage really clean. Wouldn't hurt to bleach I guess, but its not good for your lungs.

Use the Forbid at the recommended dose. Then 3 weeks later spray down with Avid.

Both have at least a 28 days residual period, so its a waste to use before 3 weeks, and if you do use both so close together, and mites live, you have a greater risk the mites will develop resistance.

B

Burned Haze

* Physan20 instead of bleach

* Instead of a avid,floramite and forbid:
Rotate on your plants every 3 days: venerate xc, grandevo , pfr 97 (requires humidity above 70%, can be mixed with grandevo ), PyGanic 5.0, azaguard (2x the % of azamax and benfital insesctides and same price) for a additional guarantee add some predator after feeding ( predator mites) Stratiolaelaps (Hypoaspis),Fallacis & Mesoseiulus longipes
( they can last 15-21 days easy, Inless their is nothing for the predator mites to eat)

* Get yourself a computer microscope if you haven’t got one, have make sure you are but free always (100x min-1000x max +) and have a 100x+ mobile one and always check multiple plants

As long as your spraying 100% of the plants ( a lot of people use shitty sprayer or aren’t consistent ), wearing your shoes in growroom /not have dedicate clothing and take Shower before going in. I have dedicated clothes and rubber boots dedicated for my room, I find after sealing my room and doing those steps and having a IPM plan. I haven’t had any issues anymore or at least can defeat it without spending crazy cash fighting pests /downtime

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Azamax doesnt work. Floramite, and Avid are like nuclear boms on mites, and eggs.

Mites have up to a 3 weeks growth cycle, at 28 -45 days residual effects for Floramite, it goes beyond the growth cycle, and also kills eggs.
All mites aren't insects, theyre Arachnids/spiders, and insecticides are useless against them.
You can get 1 small bottle of Floramite on Ebay, and they will give you another small bottle of Avid For. Spray the shit out of them 1 time, wait 3 weeks ( They'll all probably be dead ) and spray the crap out of them again with Avid.

Floramite is also mostly safe for benefical mites, and other predatory insects.

Floramite also will wipe these out.

• European red mites
  • Twospotted Spider Mite
  • Carmine Spider Mite
  • Tarsonemid Mites
  • Cyclamen Mites
  • Broad Mites
  • Eriophyid Mites
  • Bud Mites
  • Liriomyza Leafminers
  • Boxwood Leafminer
  • Aphids
  • Rust mites
  • Bud mites
  • Spruce mites
  • Southern red mites
  • Thrips
  • Whiteflies
  • Rate per 100 gallons --- 4 to 8 fluid ounces
  • Rate per 1 gallon --- ¼ tsp to ½ tsp. (1.25 mL to 2.5 mL)
$25 for 1/2 oz of both Floramite, and Avid. But Floramite. Get Avid Free.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/AVID-FLORA...o-uUjMUBUDJpoXQ:sc:USPSFirstClass!45638!US!-1

Top Bottom