Sterilizing My Grow With Ozone

• Thread starter ken dog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ken dog

ken dog

Nice, decent warranty on the unit?

Not sure about the warranty.

Their service and customer support is more than adequate.

While ordering, I ordered a 5-gallon jug drop-in support, but I was told by them that it was the wrong support for the unit that I wanted... And I was asked if I was sure that I wanted it.

I changed my mind of course, and ordered the appropriate water support system that they suggested.

It was packaged and shipped professionally and timely.

palm eezy

palm eezy

I like it ken. Sometimes after I go through my room it looks like cops or robbers were there. 2 days later, it's a different story.

I'm making the jump from 5 gals to 13s, ordered up everything to convert one of my rooms over. I still feel like we should almost be using troughs in these scenarios.

ken dog

ken dog

Yeah, thanks:)... I'm starting to understand the ozone a little bit better... I'm not getting wild pH drop swings like I did last time.

F

FatFriday

would you have time to give more detail on on your O3 scrubber - i have read and reread this thread but feel Im missing something

thanks

pvandevelde

pvandevelde

Hi, I know the thread is old, but can the ORP controller also work with hydrogenperoxide? It also oxidizes, right? The reason i ask this, is when i measure ORP with a handheld meter, when I measure tap water and add hydrogen peroxide of sodium hypochlorite, nothing changes in the mV reading ...

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

Hi, I know the thread is old, but can the ORP controller also work with hydrogenperoxide? It also oxidizes, right? The reason i ask this, is when i measure ORP with a handheld meter, when I measure tap water and add hydrogen peroxide of sodium hypochlorite, nothing changes in the mV reading ...
Old thread with some good reading imo.

Bump

thcfarmerbob

thcfarmerbob

Bump bump. Orp not raised with h202? Having the same issue....

Top Bottom