Sticky Buds From Canada

• Thread starter Stickybuds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Anyone have any idea what strain this might be?

• og

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bubba

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
A NewPhase

A NewPhase

Man, ur killin me, how many grows do you have under ur belt, those pics are some trophies!!!!

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
def looks pre 98...u got it bro....and ur description dont lie....keep er goin bro...thats hard to find unless u no sum1
The grower I got it from belongs to a fairly large collective of growers on Vancouver island and every strain they have seems to be legit. Mostly clone only stuff, and I dont ask where they got it lol. But they've got this Bubba, The original Purple Kush that stormed the scene circa 2003-ish, Og Kush, Pink Kush, Wedding cake, Platinum cookies, Chocolope, the real Purple Skunk, Super lemon Haze, purple white lightning, Blue God, Willie's Wonder, Hash plant.. And a bunch of others. Mostly classic strains, not very many newer hybrids.

Funny enough the guy I got it from hit me up for a Bubba cutting recently because inadvertently all the growers had lost it thinking someone else still had it lol. They damn near lost it for good. Pretty much all of them only grow it for personal headstash now because most of the other strains are much better producers at scale.
I dont plan on letting this cut go ever, barring some disaster. I'd like to self pollinate one and make some seeds honestly, just for insurance purposes.

Last edited:
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Man, ur killin me, how many grows do you have under ur belt, those pics are some trophies!!!!

Not sure which of us you're referring to since a few of us have posted pics. But I've been growing since about 1997. Probably about 50 or 60 grows in that time. I took a couple years off when I had kids.

Murdawg420

Murdawg420

The grower I got it from belongs to a fairly large collective of growers on Vancouver island and every strain they have seems to be legit. Mostly clone only stuff, and I dont ask where they got it lol. But they've got this Bubba, The original Purple Kush that stormed the scene circa 2003-ish, Og Kush, Pink Kush, Wedding cake, Platinum cookies, Chocolope, the real Purple Skunk, Super lemon Haze, purple white lightning, Blue God, Willie's Wonder, Hash plant.. And a bunch of others. Mostly classic strains, not very many newer hybrids.

Funny enough the guy I got it from hit me up for a Bubba cutting recently because inadvertently all the growers had lost it thinking someone else still had it lol. They damn near lost it for good. Pretty much all of them only grow it for personal headstash now because most of the other strains are much better producers at scale.
I dont plan on letting this cut go ever, barring some disaster. I'd like to self pollinate one and make some seeds honestly, just for insurance purposes.
I know exactly who you’re talking about, and am looking into some of their works as well!

Top Bottom