Still confused about PPM.....need some advice

• Thread starter CFC7143
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CFC7143

CFC7143

So I’m getting close to the end of my third successful grow and I’m still kinda confused when it comes to the whole PPM stuff. I have a PPM meter and I’ve tested my runoff the entire time in multiple different ways suggested to me and throughout this whole entire grow my PPM has never once been above 300 yet my plant seems to be doing just fine.... does anyone have and knowledge for me haha
Still confused about ppmneed some advice
Still confused about ppmneed some advice 2
Still confused about ppmneed some advice 3
Still confused about ppmneed some advice 4
Still confused about ppmneed some advice 5
Still confused about ppmneed some advice 6
Still confused about ppmneed some advice 7

CFC7143

CFC7143

I’m using a living soil called roots organic lush and I also mixed in some worm castings in the beginning. And all I’ve done is water with ph’d water when dry and added some cal mag a few times that’s it. And I’ve had absolutely no yellowing or deficiencies what so ever. It’s been an insanely easy lid back grow

CFC7143

CFC7143

I’m on day 82 overall and day 40 of flower and I put the seed directly into a 5 1/2 gallon airpot from the very start so it’s been the same soil the whole time

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

When using organic nutrients disregard any type of ppm... its just not a good way to judge organic or slow release nutrients.

Go by the plants and your plants look good so I wouldn't even give ppm another thought

CFC7143

CFC7143

When using organic nutrients disregard any type of ppm... its just not a good way to judge organic or slow release nutrients.

Go by the plants and your plants look good so I wouldn't even give ppm another thought
All I needed to know haha I was incredibly confused because from what I was reading my plant shouldn’t be alive hahaha but that makes sense what you just said

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

All I needed to know haha I was incredibly confused because from what I was reading my plant shouldn’t be alive hahaha but that makes sense what you just said
Yeah sometimes chasing numbers can really mess up a grow... especially in organics and this is coming from a numbers type guy.

Let me see if I can find a link to ease your mind about disregarding the ppm with your style grow.

Glassdub

Glassdub

That's what I have been reading but I've been a bit panicked at the runnoff PPM reads given that I gave the recommended dose of AgroThrive for starter plants on the 2nd feed as they seemed to yellowing after the first, the jury is still out...

IMG 20210409 153419
IMG 20210409 153458
SeeAirAhh

SeeAirAhh

I’m on day 82 overall and day 40 of flower and I put the seed directly into a 5 1/2 gallon airpot from the very start so it’s been the same soil the whole time
you didnt expericed issues with the medium being too hot?

Latest posts

Top Bottom