Still havnt figured it out

• Thread starter Quadscrusher
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Q

Quadscrusher

Hello Im still trying to find someone who experienced this problem of speckling of the leaves it is not pests..

Still havnt figured it out
Still havnt figured it out 2
Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Is there a reason that you are sure it's not pests? It looks a lot like spider mite damage before the leaf gets necrotic. My last bout with spider mites started off looking just like your photo. It then progressed to the center parts of the lobes getting striping and finally the leaf dying.

Q

Quadscrusher

Is there a reason that you are sure it's not pests? It looks a lot like spider mite damage before the leaf gets necrotic. My last bout with spider mites started off looking just like your photo. It then progressed to the center parts of the lobes getting striping and finally the leaf dying.
I cant see a single pest...

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I cant see a single pest...
You should check this out because I think this is what you have going on, I'm not sure it's not mites but I'm not positive it is anymore either? ..hope this helps

Q

Quadscrusher

You should check this out because I think this is what you have going on, I'm not sure it's not mites but I'm not positive it is anymore either? ..hope this helps

Thank you!

Skunt01

Skunt01

Soil PH unsure
Foxfarm OF
Watered at a PH of 6.8

So I think we having the same problem. I just started fox far soil and the ocean one testing I'm finding it has a low ph when I tested with 6.5 water the soil lower it to 5. But I just tried to ph the water up to 8 and now the test is at 6.5 I will let u know if this progress is this just started for me last week

Moshmen

Moshmen

So I think we having the same problem. I just started fox far soil and the ocean one testing I'm finding it has a low ph when I tested with 6.5 water the soil lower it to 5. But I just tried to ph the water up to 8 and now the test is at 6.5 I will let u know if this progress is this just started for me last week
Reminder I’m new! but this seems to be. Fairly common prob ? R they autoflowering ? I ask because it’s easy to overfeed and over saturate your soil with nutes = low ph for most. It’s my belief until you flush good it’s only gonna get worse.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Reminder I’m new! but this seems to be. Fairly common prob ? R they autoflowering ? I ask because it’s easy to overfeed and over saturate your soil with nutes = low ph for most. It’s my belief until you flush good it’s only gonna get worse.
P.S. the more environmental conditions
information you give the experienced growers will answer more.

Skunt01

Skunt01

Me to. No regular and indica. did a flush fix u?

Moshmen

Moshmen

Me to. No regular and indica. did a flush fix u?
It took two but yes worked for me I believe I had a mag deficiency then upon trying to fix her I fed to much and locked up the soil then nothing worked till I got the soil back in spec. Then I limped it along for a few weeks

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Last edited:
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I think it's a phosphorus deficiency, check this out and see what you think?
View attachment 904981

View attachment 904978

lack of or to much MN will also show same symptoms bro check that one too if you got a pic throw it up,shock shit out of me,i just got a soil sample test back to find i have none in my soil <1. under the .1 required for keeping the balance of your micro nutrients,i didnt even know that when i amended my soil that it leaches out and you have to reapply every 2 or 3 months,cause the black streak,dot like bug bites ,yellowing veins,this was new results ,i cant read them for shit,but know that dont have any MN in my soil at all and that what keeps toxins at check if you dig

Latest posts

Top Bottom