Still In Transition?

• Thread starter dorjewright
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dorjewright

dorjewright

Is this Gods Gift still in transition to blooming? Bud sites are well formed but still green . Is the transition phase over when the pistils turn white or before.

Still in transition
LexLuthor

LexLuthor

It doesn't matter about the pistils, transition is when the plant stretches during the 1st couple weeks of flower. I can't view pics, but my outdoor plants look to be over with the 'stretch' and starting to budset. So your plant is probably just finished or finishing with transition. It really depends on other factors too like latitude, amount of sunlight, strain, ect. and when flowering outdoors it takes longer then indoors because its a slow transition instead of 18/6 then the next day 12/12. If its an 8-9 week strain indoors, then it should be finished around the beginning to mid October, so I would start checking trichomes on October 1st. Good luck.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Is this Gods Gift still in transition to blooming? Bud sites are well formed but still green . Is the transition phase over when the pistils turn white or before.
No, I'd say it's getting into full bud set.

dorjewright

dorjewright

Thanks. Between yesterday and today the pistils turned white. And they seem to have finished the stretch.

Top Bottom