Still Kickin....

• Thread starter Mr_GreenGenes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Finally got moved out of MI and settled back into my house down South. Hope all my old grow friends are doing well and grows are fruitful! I'm hoping to get around and check some of those awesome grows out in the coming weeks.
Merry Christmas to all my friends here at the Farm! MGG

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Thanks Hooper. Hated to do it, but between my health and the idiots at the Capitol wanting to fuck with the laws I had to do it. Sure do miss my garden though. MGG

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Living vicariously through all the great grows at the Farm. Thankfully I've been lucky enough to still find some good flowers from time to time out here in the sticks. Hope all of my old Farm friends are well and their gardens green...and purple...and frosty af! Cheers to all!!
20200430 151129

MGG

m8ty

m8ty

Living vicariously through all the great grows at the Farm. Thankfully I've been lucky enough to still find some good flowers from time to time out here in the sticks. Hope all of my old Farm friends are well and their gardens green...and purple...and frosty af! Cheers to all!!
View attachment 975103

MGG
Ahaarrr!!! Right on MGG! those are some purple nuggets right there! all's well here, wishing you the best!

Latest posts

Top Bottom