Still on the decline with ok girl

• Thread starter Cardiganblow6
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cardiganblow6

Cardiganblow6

I have a question to my veteran growers I recently had a situation where my ppm hadn't changed for 2 weeks I flushed with 5.5 to water cleaned my rez now it's time to feed I'm 2 month of veg with this girl I don't know her dna but I have done alot to keep her comfortable now current situation with rez is 5.8 to water ppm at 600 she the only one hurting and some of her is turning red humidity is 35-44 during day at night 50 Ive added a mister and humidifier to help with humidity

tobh

tobh

Supporter
I'd be concerned about root rot. That looks crazy suspect to me, and some of the higher up plants are starting to show signs.

What is the water temp?

What are you running for IPM? Sterile or live res?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
that tower thing was not a good idea, that’s where your problem is, hard to treat one plant without affecting the others.. puck off all the dead leaf, clean up, let it dry out abit..
good luck..

Cardiganblow6

Cardiganblow6

Is that a tower garden? How many plants does it hold and have u had success with it before?

Sorry I can't help just wanted the info from the tower
It's great requires alot of maintenance and you have to be careful not to over grow and it's best used for growing clones if your internet or power goes out it could cost you the yeild it's not for first time growers

Cardiganblow6

Cardiganblow6

I'd be concerned about root rot. That looks crazy suspect to me, and some of the higher up plants are starting to show signs.

What is the water temp?

65 kept there with hydroguard and it's ro water with live res

Cardiganblow6

Cardiganblow6

What is the water temp?

I checked and smelled for roots rot I have clay pebbles with added perlite for aeration and coco bricks mixed each part equally could it be the cup are not going to allow them to get bigger

Top Bottom