Still on the overdrive dilemma.

• Thread starter Clyde4210
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Clyde4210

Clyde4210

I think it's close to overdrive time but unsure if I should use it?

The nute burn is from spilling feed into the hydroton. In fact accidentally top feeding caused the under growth to swell.

Still on the overdrive dilemma
Still on the overdrive dilemma 2
Still on the overdrive dilemma 3
Clyde4210

Clyde4210

what exactly is overdrive time...
It's advanced nutrients overdrive. I figured if I'm going to use it I should start tomorrow because I'm getting close. Doing so would give me a week of cutting out overdrive and reducing nutes to half before a two day flush. Roughly 3 weeks left I'm guessing before harvest.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Hiya Clyde, not sure if you are open to feedback but you do have some issues there. It would be hard to answer your question without more details.

I assume hydro? What style?

Can you give more info on your grow?

Based on the pics, you do in fact have nute issues, and it may be a bit more than just spilling on hydroton. I'd get that all figured ASAP before making changes personally.

Clyde4210

Clyde4210

It wasn't like that till I spilled nute water several times daily. I do it by accident almost every feeding. Plant is heavy for one hand you'll see below.

I'm drain to waste bubbleponics. I have 2 lights a ts1000 and a ts600. I'm using 1/4 tsp GH micro, 1/2 tsp GH grow and 2 tsp gh bloom, 1 tsp calmag and hydrogard per gallon. Humidity is around 47 and temp is 67/69 it's fluctuating. 2 six inch fans in tub one 16" fan outside blowing in.

I know some is micro burn and maybe phosphorus?

Thanks.

boo

boo

dunno clyde, sure looks like a lot more issues than leaf burn due to spillage, leaves all over are looking necrotic...ever thought of a good deep flush to help clean the plant us a bit...

Clyde4210

Clyde4210

I have thought about that and great idea. I wasn't sure if I could. I should warn that the root ball fills the bucket and it swallowed pH meter, thermometer and an air line. They're trapped in the root ball.

When I flush I should also flush out hydroton? How long on the flush?

Last edited:
Clyde4210

Clyde4210

Okay I've got it flushing and thank you. Maybe it's just my eyes but the orange hairs are turning vibrant and it's frosting up before my very eyes.

How long should I flush, the 6 hours the lights are out? I'm 18 - 6.

Thank you.

Crazyman1212

Crazyman1212

Okay I've got it flushing and thank you. Maybe it's just my eyes but the orange hairs are turning vibrant and it's frosting up before my very eyes.

How long should I flush, the 6 hours the lights are out? I'm 18 - 6.

Thank you.
You can always check your run off with a ppm meter. If your run off reads higher then 900. Flush again. Good luck 👍

Clyde4210

Clyde4210

You can always check your run off with a ppm meter. If your run off reads higher then 900. Flush again. Good luck 👍
Thanks.

Once under 900ppm am I making a 500ppm feed to redo bucket or should I head back to 1000?

Latest posts

Top Bottom