Still Some Bleaching/yellowing

• Thread starter Randog3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Randog3

I have been able to correct issues in my smaller plants by nursing my root zone. However my larger plants just won't turn hat lush green I'm striving for. Any ideas what is holing me back? The roots, the lights, the nutes, the atmosphere?

Temps 80 day 72 night
Humidity 65 day 70 night
Gavitas 1000 de probably 4' above canopy at 500w dimmed
1250 ppm co2
Technaflora base
Botanicare additives
Photosynthesis plus
Root excel
Caps packs
6.4 ph 1300 ppm in veg
20 gal botanicare coco grow moisture

Still some bleachingyellowing
Still some bleachingyellowing 2
Still some bleachingyellowing 3
Still some bleachingyellowing 4
Still some bleachingyellowing 5

basseye

basseye

Photosynthesis plus
Root excel
Caps packs

pick 1 ^^^ might be too many dif root enhancers there.plus the ph being high.those plants look like they are prob well rooted so any tiny mistake and they will show you?idk but those are monsters gl.

R

Randog3

Photosynthesis plus
Root excel
Caps packs

pick 1 ^^^ might be too many dif root enhancers there.plus the ph being high.those plants look like they are prob well rooted so any tiny mistake and they will show you?idk but those are monsters gl.
Didn't know you could overdue root enhancers?

organix4207

organix4207

I've never heard if anyone using sulfured molasses? ??
Always and only blackstrap molasses which is called de-sulfured but still contains more than enough sulfur.

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

I know you can run big plants in small pots of coco. But, those things look rootbound to me with possible ph lockout

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Ok, I'm gonna have at it.
I don't think your giving enough P. That's a doozy of a plant in flower. She's using a ton. If you were in soil id say give a hefty top dress high P bat guano (Jamaican) or brew it up. But since your in coco you can find a synthetic P booster if you don't have one. But most if not all synthetics are killing your caps packs productivity in half. IMO. I could be wrong but I don't think bennies kick back and thrive with synthetics like the do in organic amended soil. Kinda off topic sorry.
But 5.8-6.3 Ph run off is good. Fluctuating In between is actually good for uptake of different nutrients and micronutrients over the plants life cycle. Good luck hope you get them worked out!
Edit: sorry says Veg, not in flower. Still think your P deficient.

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

They're in 20 gallon pots. I mean I guess they could be root bound
You say you were able to fix the problem in your smaller plants... They look probly 3-4 bigger around then the pots there in to me.

R

Randog3

You say you were able to fix the problem in your smaller plants... They look probly 3-4 bigger around then the pots there in to me.

Yea they're about 3ft wide and 6ft tall in 20 gallon pots. Not even sure if I could transplant them. How big of a pot would I need? I figured 20 was overkill

R

Randog3

Ok, I'm gonna have at it.
I don't think your giving enough P. That's a doozy of a plant in flower. She's using a ton. If you were in soil id say give a hefty top dress high P bat guano (Jamaican) or brew it up. But since your in coco you can find a synthetic P booster if you don't have one. But most if not all synthetics are killing your caps packs productivity in half. IMO. I could be wrong but I don't think bennies kick back and thrive with synthetics like the do in organic amended soil. Kinda off topic sorry.
But 5.8-6.3 Ph run off is good. Fluctuating In between is actually good for uptake of different nutrients and micronutrients over the plants life cycle. Good luck hope you get them worked out!
Edit: sorry says Veg, not in flower. Still think your P deficient.

R

Randog3

I run all organic additives. Only synthetic nutes I use are my base technaflora boost and grow. Any recommended p boosters and I've been upping my ppm on these things. I'm up to like 1600 and my 4ft plants are loving it and I'm wondering if I need to go higher on the larger ones. Also wondering if these gavitas are playing more of a role than I give them credit for. I had to dim them down to 500w from 1000w cause they're so intense.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

If your in 20s with coco i really doubt you need to worry about transplanting,ive seen plants that big or bigger in 5s of coco.I use unsulphured molasses but if i remember right sulphured has some iron,cal and mag in it,worth a shot.You could have a couple issues going on there,good luck.

Latest posts

Top Bottom