Still waiting

• Thread starter dutch69lover
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dutch69lover

dutch69lover

I'm still waiting for this state to mull over the details of the newly medical cannabis laws. So far from what I have read it is bound to fail. The state thinks that there should only be one grower of said cannabis in each state police district or 22 growers in the whole state. Growers would further have to submit plans for approval to state agriculture dept and also have security measures rat hat are approved by the state police which involves cameras guards and the like. Then the growers have to sell to state approved shops. My question is..... Who the hell is going to be able to afford all these legal hoops to be one of the few growers?? Can you say big ag business like Monsanto..... Yuk !! The weed will be cheap quality at best!!! There is no provisions for patients to grow their own or have a caregiver!! Right now the paper pushers are trying to get all this figured out. I say everyone that wanted medical cannabis in Illinois to write their congressman and demand growing rites for patients. After all a patient has the right I know where there meds come from ad how they were grown!!

dutch69lover

dutch69lover

Yeah guess they plan on selling what they confiscate lol cause I don't see 22 growers supplying a whole state!

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

IF the people of ILLINOIS let this pass. ..THEY might as well move here to Arizona. .Atleast we got great weather and palm tree's, while the anal rapage continues!

burn4me

burn4me

makes me wanna puke everywhere:sour:
this place, i swear, most corrupt state since Capone was still running the streets....smh:meh:

squiggly

squiggly

this depresses me. I came here to ask for help finding an MMJ friendly doctor to get my aunt a rec for her end stage MS. She's got lesions on her brain stem.

She doesn't want to break the law even though I'll happily break it for her.

Am I correct to believe there's been no movement on this--or is there a way I can get her a card?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I haven't read anything on the current status of MMJ in Illinois of late. I have been reading plenty of other states, nothin' on the Illi.

burn4me

burn4me

this depresses me. I came here to ask for help finding an MMJ friendly doctor to get my aunt a rec for her end stage MS. She's got lesions on her brain stem.

She doesn't want to break the law even though I'll happily break it for her.

Am I correct to believe there's been no movement on this--or is there a way I can get her a card?
sorry to say squig but no. there are so many people waiting too. but as far as i know its still sitting stale in Springfield on a desk. it was supposed to be acted on sometime this month but not yet i guess.

so far this is the news....
sorry to hear of your family and i wish them well

Pimp T

Pimp T

I see alot of if big corp takes over weed quality will suck why couldnt they afford quality genetics and quality growers again?

Latest posts

Top Bottom